1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Solved [GUIDE] Payment Issues and how to solve them.

Discussion in 'Support' started by LW001, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LW001

LW001 Moderator Moderator Wiki Contributor Beta Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    There's been a couple of misconceptions about Payments and receiving them in the Support Section of the forums lately, so I thought I'd clear things up.

When you've been accepted to Freedom! you will have access to a Dashboard at https://freedom.tm .
    It looks like this:

[​IMG]
    My Dashboard as an example
    It consists out of these elements:
    1. Amount of Money paid in the selected time (-> 5)
      This will show how much money Freedom! has paid you in the selected timespan. (-> 5)
    2. Amount of money still waiting to be paid
      This will show how much money you will be paid in the next 2-3 months.
    3. Amount of money paid in the selected time (-> 5)
      Same as in number 1.
    4. Adjustments in the selected timespan (-> 5)
      This shows the total of Catchup payments and Advancements given to you.
    5. Timespan
      This allows you to select a specific year to show payments for, needed to show better details about payments.
    6. Catchups
      Catchups are payments Freedom sends to you if money is still not given to you (in case PayPal rejected the payment(s) or you didn't have a PayPal Email Adress associated to your account back then.
      More information: http://freedom2.support.tm/customer/en/portal/articles/2297929-how-will-catch-up-payments-work-
    7. Red line
      This line separates the months already paid from the months not yet paid. Earnings above it have NOT been paid yet, but earnings below it have.
    8. Earnings
      This shows the amount of money you've earned in the year/month shown in the table. To change it from years to months, use button 5.
    9. Payments
      This shows the amount of money you've been paid through PayPal in the year/month shown in the table. To change it from years to months, use button 5.
    10. Adjustments
      Catchup payments and advancements sent to you in that timespan selected (-> 5)
    11. Next Payment
      This shows when your next Payday will be. Payment schedules can be found below.
    Now we've gone through the earnings module, I will put a small FAQ about some common earning issues/misconceptions.

• When do I get paid?
      Upon joining Freedom! you will have to wait two months to get paid for the first time.
    • How do I add a PayPal Email Adress?
      Go to your Profile on the Freedom! Dashboard, there click Edit profile and enter it.
      [​IMG]
    Have any more questions? Make a new thread in this forums section [Click here] or open a private ticket with support [Click here].

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  2. Crazylawrence

Crazylawrence NOT A MOD! Retired Moderator Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    This is a brilliant and detailed guide for payments, I believe this should be added to the resources and tips section, however I cannot do that for you :(
    We already have a guide for when you get paid on resources and tips (In the ultimate guide)

3. Showcase One

Showcase One Beta Testers Wiki Contributor Beta Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    This should be added to both resources and the support section.

4. LW001

LW001 Moderator Moderator Wiki Contributor Beta Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    [​IMG]

Just noticed the forum highlighted FAQ in there :p

Fixed

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.