Resources [GUIDE] Best Encoding Settings for YouTube Upload w/ Sony Vegas

hej

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
www.hejyhej.com
YouTube
Hello peoples,

I have created the ultimate guide for getting the absolute best video quality on YouTube by rendering it with a method that adheres 100% to YouTube's own recommended upload settings.

The entire premise of my method is that by rendering a video precisely in the way that YouTube wants it rendered you are able to reach the best possible video quality attainable on this service.

Here is an example of difference in quality between my settings and the default MainConcept renderer that others claim to be the best:

I've provided an in-depth comparison analysis on this page so that you may see the difference with your own eyes:
If you would like to use these settings for yourself simply follow the instruction in these videos.

The download link for the presets is shown in the description of the video, however for those viewing it via embed this is the link: http://www.hejyhej.com/files/presets.7z

If you have questions feel free to make a reply to this thread or leave a comment on the video, I will respond and help you get it working. Please read readme.txt in the .zip and ensure you have demonstrated settings configured in project properties before you ask for troubleshooting.

This method also works with Adobe Premier, MediaStudio Pro, VideoStudio, and Pure Motion EditStudio but the guide is focused on Sony Vegas. With some basic changes you should be able to get it working with your preferred editor.

Last edited: