BenJanesTV

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2017
Colorado
YouTube
TheNameIsJanes
Hey Freedom partners and friends!

I'm Ben, or BenJanesTV (Cliche name, right?) and I'm from Colorado but currently transitioning to Germany. I'm 17 and a pretty small Youtuber, with just above 500 subs (Most are inactive since I just posted my first video yesterday after months of being busy).

I've been on YouTube since around 2009ish and have collected just above half a million views across two channels, with the larger one being shut down due to personal interests (Too much cringe from when I was 11...)

CURRENTLY, I run a comedy/entertainment/film channel, with focuses on Short films, comedic things, and just entertaining challenges! I'm in the process of applying to film schools as that is my ultimate end goal and YouTube has really helped me realize this.I'm starting to upload more and I'm reaching out with everyone now on this post to try and network with others, find collaborators, or get feedback about my channel as I am still relatively new! I'm having a pretty hard time putting my channel out there and deliver my content to new viewers, any tips? I'm very active on social media, but are there any other places that you know of?

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/user/BenJanesTV

Ben
BenJanesTV
;)

Last edited:

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Ben!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Wow a yt veteran! :D Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey Freedom partners and friends!

I'm Ben, or BenJanesTV (Cliche name, right?) and I'm from Colorado but currently transitioning to Germany. I'm 17 and a pretty small Youtuber, with just above 500 subs (Most are inactive since I just posted my first video yesterday after months of being busy).

I've been on YouTube since around 2009ish and have collected just above half a million views across two channels, with the larger one being shut down due to personal interests (Too much cringe from when I was 11...)

CURRENTLY, I run a comedy/entertainment/film channel, with focuses on Short films, comedic things, and just entertaining challenges! I'm in the process of applying to film schools as that is my ultimate end goal and YouTube has really helped me realize this.I'm starting to upload more and I'm reaching out with everyone now on this post to try and network with others, find collaborators, or get feedback about my channel as I am still relatively new! I'm having a pretty hard time putting my channel out there and deliver my content to new viewers, any tips? I'm very active on social media, but are there any other places that you know of?

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/user/BenJanesTV

Ben
BenJanesTV
;)
Welcome back to the Community then!

So how is the comeback going so far? :)