Subscriber Milestone Growing The Channel!

DrRockGamez

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
Connecticut USA
YouTube
I am sharing this with you now just to show how far i've gotten on YouTube! (110 Subs Current)
I hit over 100 Subscribers! Not to mention over 20,000 views! I've uploaded just about 400 videos and that's all because people have stuck by me. The views don't really show it, but continuing to upload is because of the Subscriber count! I am so happy about it! I had been slowly growing my channel since February 2014. Every time the number of subscribers went up, i was so happy about it :D I still am now because that means that one more person enjoys my content. I am not that popular right now, even though the subscriber count says something else. But, even though not many people watch my video, i still continue to make the videos because i really enjoy making them. As i get older, i can reflect on my old videos and remember the good times that i had. I am very thankful that i grew to 100 Subscribers! And Counting! Thanks Everyone :D

Last edited:
F

FlavioOFC

hello my name is Flavio I have a youtube channel that you guys would love to visit subscribe will also help a lot