Other Milestone Growing Rapidly on YouTube!

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So since YouTube's new monetization rule of needing 4K watch minutes in the past 12 months and 1K subscribers a lot of creators were getting worried about not having room to grow, well Ive beaten the odds and grow Dramatically on my channel with Views, Watch Minutes and Subscribers on a steady growth path.

these are the Analytics for the past 28 days for my channel:
Watch Time (Minutes): 13,406 (3,420+ 34% Compared to Last Month)
Views: 13,700 (3,342+ 32% Compared to Last Month)
Subscriber Change: +19 (7+ compared to Last Month)
Likes (vs Dislikes): 91.7% (Last month was 87.2%)

Since then I been working hard, keeping to a promising schedule since starting the year in January, uploading on Monday-Friday, New video at 10am GMT. producing 5 videos a week on average.

Im keeping a progress report and hopefully I can continue to grow, aiming to get 1K subscribers by the end of the year :)

Reactions: Amberly Johnson

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
5 videos a week is quite the grind, nice to see it pays off!

Thanks a lot :) I mostly do unboxing videos, which is the main source for my channel, keeping it to a system is great :)[DOUBLEPOST=1521431184][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lots of hardwork 5 videos a week, well done on the numbers. Be interesting what it be like next month in comparison^^

I mainly focus on unboxing videos, mainly dvds at the moment. I plan on doing 5 videos a week for the year and do overall report on how I did compared to last years. and any other videos like top 10 or reviews I plan to upload on the weekend for my viewers if I get chance to do any. and same cant wait to see what next month is like, see if I can beat any records :)[DOUBLEPOST=1521431319][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations! Glad to see you growing quicker! Consistent content is key to grow! 5 videos a week! I used to do a video everyday, but have been slacking lately, but my audience is still growing. Mainly focusing on Instagram at the moment.

Thank you :) I been keeping to a schedule and its working great. I mostly do unboxing videos, nice quick and simple unboxings. I plan to get more into Instagram at some pint but at the moment im still working on my Facebook page, as well along with my Twitter account.

Reactions: Amberly Johnson

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Thank you :) I been keeping to a schedule and its working great. I mostly do unboxing videos, nice quick and simple unboxings. I plan to get more into Instagram at some pint but at the moment im still working on my Facebook page, as well along with my Twitter account.

You're welcome! Nice! I used to focus on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Musically, but it got so stressful running so many social media platforms at once. Now I just mainly focus on 2 and I've been growing way quicker. I was growing really slow.
Beginning of last month I was 1.8k on Instagram. Now I'm close to 4.2k on Instagram. Around the same time I started focusing more on Instagram I had like 4.8k subscribers. Now I'm at 5.3k almost. I use my Facebook profile to share most of my stuff. Since I have close to 5k friends on my personal Facebook. So if you add up all of my social media that I focus on mainly, my reach is like 14.5k.

D

Deleted member 197467

So since YouTube's new monetization rule of needing 4K watch minutes in the past 12 months and 1K subscribers a lot of creators were getting worried about not having room to grow, well Ive beaten the odds and grow Dramatically on my channel with Views, Watch Minutes and Subscribers on a steady growth path.

these are the Analytics for the past 28 days for my channel:
Watch Time (Minutes): 13,406 (3,420+ 34% Compared to Last Month)
Views: 13,700 (3,342+ 32% Compared to Last Month)
Subscriber Change: +19 (7+ compared to Last Month)
Likes (vs Dislikes): 91.7% (Last month was 87.2%)

Since then I been working hard, keeping to a promising schedule since starting the year in January, uploading on Monday-Friday, New video at 10am GMT. producing 5 videos a week on average.

Im keeping a progress report and hopefully I can continue to grow, aiming to get 1K subscribers by the end of the year :)

Your doing well, keep it up and never give up. You will get to 1k soon!