Tips & Tricks Growing a gaming channel!

Loxin Nightwalker

Rising User
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube
My tip is live streaming! My channel has gained 50+ subs in the last 28 days! all it is, is just play music and gaming like normal, only people really want to be able to talk to the youtuber and yes! I am streaming on youtube! it have helped so much that I'd say if you are a gaming channel 10/10 do stream! :D

YukdefGaming

I try to be funny.
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2014
YouTube
I would live stream if my mic was decent and my WiFi wasn't 54Mbps and my laptop wasn't from 2008 but thanks for the tip, another thing I can throw in also is try doing giveaways on the stream, people love those :D

Reactions: Loxin Nightwalker

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My tip is live streaming! My channel has gained 50+ subs in the last 28 days! all it is, is just play music and gaming like normal, only people really want to be able to talk to the youtuber and yes! I am streaming on youtube! it have helped so much that I'd say if you are a gaming channel 10/10 do stream! :D
If only I could livestream, that's the main issue with a lot of people, heh. My computer can't run everything at once, and my internet is beyond slow. It can definitely boost your channel, and make uploading videos easier too ^^

Reactions: Loxin Nightwalker

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I would love to do stream but I don't have my own internet (I'm using mine dad and pubic internet to upload mine videos), But soon I get mine own internet at mine mom I might do live stream.

ViphyleanGaming

Rising User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
I've been thinking about live-streaming but I've been real hesitant to do it, hopefully this does actually help!