Community Google Hangouts Podcast (Collaboration)

To everyone on here.
I'm OriginalNex I have every intent on doing a new podcast idea which is made by Google Hangouts at first maybe when properly done for a while to be done via skype so we can edit to make it like a radio podcast style with adverts and such.
The podcast will be gritty a mix of opinions and views I hope that the people interested would be 18 years of age according to British Law (adult) age who do not need parents say as it will be free to explicit content (sware words) and some very raw opinions and some views you may agree with but it is not your normal lets be politically correct 100% of the time, it is supposed to be made so that we can grow as people and educate and entertain.
Subjects - not really set in stone could be sports and gaming, could be vlog and youtube talk, could be drama or music no set it stone subject it is just a chat between friends collaborating.

if you are interested please inbox and comment here.

is this a talk about anything sort of collab?
Escentially yes (WE) would plan out some topics and then go live however if we don't have anything set in stone as a subject we could just chat in general ask eachothers questions and so on but yeah could be political, religious, youtube, music, sexuality and gender issues/troubles, mental health, sports, poker anything