Good Games to Play online on Console?

NewSpark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
I have everything I need set up to record some console gameplay (as I currently only record videos online on PC) just want some opinions on good games some friends and I could check out and potentially make vids on in the future? (For PS4)

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Am on Ps4 as well, for Singleplayer i can recommend Horizon Zero Dawn and Multiplayer is a bit morw tricky as Overwatch is also on Pc.
Had some good fun with Titanfall 2 and even though it is quite old Killzone always entertained.
Have you thought about playing a MMO with friends as Final Fantasy Xiv is cross server with Ps4/Pc.

NewSpark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
Am on Ps4 as well, for Singleplayer i can recommend Horizon Zero Dawn and Multiplayer is a bit morw tricky as Overwatch is also on Pc.
Had some good fun with Titanfall 2 and even though it is quite old Killzone always entertained.
Have you thought about playing a MMO with friends as Final Fantasy Xiv is cross server with Ps4/Pc.
I'll probably check out titanfall 2, and yeah i already have Overwatch on PC which i record on a bunch, and ive played horizon zero dawn, amazing game, i wanna replay it

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'll probably check out titanfall 2, and yeah i already have Overwatch on PC which i record on a bunch, and ive played horizon zero dawn, amazing game, i wanna replay it
If you like Horizon Zero Dawn then keep an eye on Assassins Creed Origins. Already am a fan of the series but after doing research and watching gameplay it has a lot of things similar to what made Horizon so great.