FFF Gold star for teamwork ! (July 28th)

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Hello Freedom! Family, I am back once again ! Hope you did not miss me too much due to the short absence from the FFF :) Alrighty, less chatter more FFF !

~~ Announcements ~~

July is over !?

To start everything off July is coming to an end. That means that the Forums July competition is also nearing its end. Coming to an end does not mean it is all lost though, you still have few days to enter the competition and share your amazing ideas ! We would really love to see more ideas brought to our attention, so come help us make freedom an even better place ! Click Here

Speaking of things that come to an end, some of the forum store items are only active for a month so do not forget to renew them if you'd like to keep your unique title or fancy chat colors !
Go, spend your credits Here :D

Freedom Newsletter.

Moving on to the rest of announcements, there is not much to say. This week has been slow in terms of news on the forums, but that does not mean that Freedom has been quiet. If you'd like to catch up on what is going on in Freedom go check out @Ashley SilverDust 's newsletter for all kinds of news and announcements :) Read the Newsletter Here !

FFF competition ?

Lastly lets have a small FFF competition on the side :) I'd like you guys to leave some suggestions for what you'd like to see in FFF or any ways you think we could improve it. Best suggestions if any will be rewarded with some credits. Participants will be awarded by end of this week !

~~ Milestones ~~

We all know what milestones are by now, so I will just jump into listing few of the most interesting one this week.

- Starting off with @NoDragonsPlz who has received his first donation ! I mean, I never understood how donations worked, giving money to someone else without much of a reason just breaks by brain... But that is why its so awesome, being cool enough for strangers to give you money :D Once again congrats to you NoDragonsPlz ! You can check out his Thread Here :)

- Moving on to a milestone thread with a title that sounded threatening somehow... @SAFIDOETVEEL has posted a thread called "Because of you." now that's a naming sense I'd call a click bait :D Check out his Thread Here ! (Spoiler alert - its a subscriber milestone)

- Last but definitely not least worthy mention goes to @oSweetBliss who has recently passed a pretty major hurdle in YouTube. 10,000 Subscribers, that is a number some can only dream about, but I am sure this is just the beginning :) Lets go leave a few words on his Thread Here !

Here have a gold star for your achievements !

~~ Thread mentions~~

The most important part of a forum, is obviously the threads you guys make. Now since not every thread gets its share of love, I'd like to mention some of the more successful threads of this week.

- First of, we have not so long ago posted thread by @zeke morgan reminding all of PSN users of the recent changes regarding pricing. If you've missed the news, check out the Thread Here.

- Next up, a discussion that has become the most active discussion thread this week. Even though the thread itself was not anything new @RossIncYT proves that having open ended questions is a great way to start a discussion. Check out the Choice of mic discussion Thread Here.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Ooh, gold stars! *steals golden star*

On a more serious note, July has gone so quickly, it makes me kinda sad, like where the hell has the time gone? Furthermore, it does mean that Big Brother 2017 has come to a close.
I'm so glad that Isabelle was able to secure 52% of the public vote, and I don't care if most of you start saying 'Love Island is better' - Big Brother will forever be better in my eyes.

@NoDragonsPlz with a donation milestone? I have not seen one of those around here in I don't how long. Congratulations on that, I would love to have the opportunity to receive donations from others, but money is so scarce sometimes around here that I'd rather people keep their own money for a better future.

Lastly, that has really annoyed me that Sony has decided that amongst all the disagreement with increasing the pricing on Playstation Plus, whilst also understanding that it is necessary to play online, they would increase the price. Makes it not really worth paying in my opinion. Should of always stayed free, like the old Playstation 3 days.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Hello Freedom! Family, I am back once again ! Hope you did not miss me too much due to the short absence from the FFF :) Alrighty, less chatter more FFF !

~~ Announcements ~~

July is over !?

To start everything off July is coming to an end. That means that the Forums July competition is also nearing its end. Coming to an end does not mean it is all lost though, you still have few days to enter the competition and share your amazing ideas ! We would really love to see more ideas brought to our attention, so come help us make freedom an even better place ! Click Here

Speaking of things that come to an end, some of the forum store items are only active for a month so do not forget to renew them if you'd like to keep your unique title or fancy chat colors !
Go, spend your credits Here :D

Freedom Newsletter.

Moving on to the rest of announcements, there is not much to say. This week has been slow in terms of news on the forums, but that does not mean that Freedom has been quiet. If you'd like to catch up on what is going on in Freedom go check out @Ashley SilverDust 's newsletter for all kinds of news and announcements :) Read the Newsletter Here !

FFF competition ?

Lastly lets have a small FFF competition on the side :) I'd like you guys to leave some suggestions for what you'd like to see in FFF or any ways you think we could improve it. Best suggestions if any will be rewarded with some credits. Participants will be awarded by end of this week !

~~ Milestones ~~

We all know what milestones are by now, so I will just jump into listing few of the most interesting one this week.

- Starting off with @NoDragonsPlz who has received his first donation ! I mean, I never understood how donations worked, giving money to someone else without much of a reason just breaks by brain... But that is why its so awesome, being cool enough for strangers to give you money :D Once again congrats to you NoDragonsPlz ! You can check out his Thread Here :)

- Moving on to a milestone thread with a title that sounded threatening somehow... @SAFIDOETVEEL has posted a thread called "Because of you." now that's a naming sense I'd call a click bait :D Check out his Thread Here ! (Spoiler alert - its a subscriber milestone)

- Last but definitely not least worthy mention goes to @oSweetBliss who has recently passed a pretty major hurdle in YouTube. 10,000 Subscribers, that is a number some can only dream about, but I am sure this is just the beginning :) Lets go leave a few words on his Thread Here !

Here have a gold star for your achievements !

~~ Thread mentions~~

The most important part of a forum, is obviously the threads you guys make. Now since not every thread gets its share of love, I'd like to mention some of the more successful threads of this week.

- First of, we have not so long ago posted thread by @zeke morgan reminding all of PSN users of the recent changes regarding pricing. If you've missed the news, check out the Thread Here.

- Next up, a discussion that has become the most active discussion thread this week. Even though the thread itself was not anything new @RossIncYT proves that having open ended questions is a great way to start a discussion. Check out the Choice of mic discussion Thread Here.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Lot's of great things have happened in the past week, many members achieving great milestones, the amazing tips being shared and the healthy discussions :)