Subscriber Milestone Going for 500 subs

NinjA_TunA

New User
Feb 14, 2017
YouTube
ninjatunauk
Currently sitting at 300+ subs, i would like to grow my channel to 500 subs asap

i love making video and love to see people who keep coming back for more, check out my YouTube below and leave me some feedback if you get a moment

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Currently sitting at 300+ subs, i would like to grow my channel to 500 subs asap

i love making video and love to see people who keep coming back for more, check out my YouTube below and leave me some feedback if you get a moment
Please note that this section of the forum should be used once you have hit a particular milestone / achievement and not really to post your goals as a stand alone point - what I mean by that is its ok to outline your next goal once you have hit a milestone but this shouldn't be used just to outline your goal.

Also this isn't anything that you need to worry about for this post but make sure that your posts in this section comply to the sectional rules which can be found here - and of course if you need help or have any questions please don't hesitate to ask

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
A growth in subscribers is a really narrow way of viewing channel growth. I think at this point you need to be making content that actually keeps people coming back to your channel while still making content that brings in new people to watch your videos.

It would appear that the problem with your subscribers is that most of them came from giveaways and only came for those giveaways. When you were doing those, they subscribed because they wanted to win the giveaway and you made it a requirement. With it over they really won't give a damn about your channel or your intentions of growth. Which explains why you have trouble getting more than 30 views, which should be considered the absolute minimum for a channel your size.