Girlfriend?

Varlais Alata

Rising User
Jun 15, 2017
YouTube
Okay so... first, find a girl that you'd like to be your gf.

find out if she has a bf, if she does, find a different (hopefully single) girl to like.

Then talk to her, often, find out what she likes so it'll be easier to keep her attention; the more time people spend together, the more likely they are to develop feelings for each other.

Remember to mind your manners and compliment her appearance once in a while xD

If you find she's trying to get you to buy things for her often, dump her, she's using you :p

Also be respective of her distance, if she doesn't wanna... :rolleyes: um do certain things with you, then you need to listen to her, she'll come around eventually ;)

I'm not a love expert, but I hope this helps xD

Reactions: Dealer4519

Dealer4519

New User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2016

find out if she has a bf, if she does, find a different (hopefully single) girl to like.

Then talk to her, often, find out what she likes so it'll be easier to keep her attention; the more time people spend together, the more likely they are to develop feelings for each other.

If you find she's trying to get you to buy things for her often, dump her, she's using you :p

Also be respective of her distance, if she doesn't wanna... :rolleyes: um do certain things with you, then you need to listen to her, she'll come around eventually ;)

This is great advice!

Reactions: Varlais Alata

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Better advice than I could give, I haven't had many girlfriends in my life. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

You should write a book for singles haha

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
How to get a girlfriend?? Save yourself the stress and(given you're old enough) just go to the pub. Far cheaper and less stressful.. I'm joking guys .. I saw it further up. First step is you do actually need to talk to a girl.. then see where it goes

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
There is no reason to "find" one, just chill out and be yourself, seeking is not always good, also seeking for something good will never end up good, trust me, I've been seeking for girlfriend before but didn't end up good, but then I stopped carrying, be myself, have fun and enjoy life

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
You just have to go out on dates and if you like her after like a few dates ask her to be your girlfriend. If you are having trouble. Just get famous and the girls will start flocking to you. Then you can choose who to date easier.

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Being generally serious, fake confidence until you have confidence. The only reason I can ask any girl out with no fear and even go onto stages and do stand up without fear is because I just pretended I had confidence until I had it. Just ask a girl out, whats going to happen? She laughs at you and never talks to you again? Doesn't matter, that means she was pretty mean anyway.

Also don't get too worked up about sex and all that, it can ruin a relationship if that's one of your focuses. It's much better to be with someone and have a great relationship than to have lots of sex

Reactions: Crazylawrence