Getting Married next week!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey Freedom family!

So i thought i'd share some big news with you and yes as the title spoiled, i'm getting married next monday!
Have been in a relationship with my wife for almost 5 years now and have 2 beautiful kids and now the day is nearing we will become officially man and wife :)

This is a huge step in live and i'm excited for this moment! Do any of you have a relationship or maybe even married?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you everyone, appreciate all the nice comments :)[DOUBLEPOST=1499868622][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow that's awesome new @TwilightPrinze!

Are you planning a big wedding or do you think it will be something small?
Mostly for Family and Friends with a Huge BBQ afterwards. There are coming around 40 people :)

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Congrats man @TwilightPrinze :)
Personally I've never been in love :( yet to find anyone who really is like me at all, I have been fancied once to me knowledge. Most people I run into expect me to make the move which isn't gonna happen when you have Social Anxiety. One day I may run into the one, doubt it though.​

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Congrats man @TwilightPrinze :)
Personally I've never been in love :( yet to find anyone who really is like me at all, I have been fancied once to me knowledge. Most people I run into expect me to make the move which isn't gonna happen when you have Social Anxiety. One day I may run into the one, doubt it though.​
I understand, to be honest i met my wife trough gaming and it just happened. One day your gaming together and the other day you meet up and fall in love :)

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Hey Freedom family!

So i thought i'd share some big news with you and yes as the title spoiled, i'm getting married next monday!
Have been in a relationship with my wife for almost 5 years now and have 2 beautiful kids and now the day is nearing we will become officially man and wife :)

This is a huge step in live and i'm excited for this moment! Do any of you have a relationship or maybe even married?
Congratulations Wish You A Happy Married Life..Be Happy

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey Freedom family!

Big congrats! I wish you both the best!