Tips & Tricks Get x2 sub, views, and profit! (Youtube and Dailymotion)

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
I have been uploading to both for about a year. Haven't made really any money through Dailymotion, but I have received over 50k views so I assume some of those have gone to Youtube and subbed perhaps. Also the sync does not work. Started an "upload" through the sync a month ago and still not uploaded.

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
Well syncing videos doesn't work for me apparently :/
I have been uploading to both for about a year. Haven't made really any money through Dailymotion, but I have received over 50k views so I assume some of those have gone to Youtube and subbed perhaps. Also the sync does not work. Started an "upload" through the sync a month ago and still not uploaded.
it seems to work for my time to time but it not by day. I already made money on that website. I wish I can share how much I made but I can't. maybe I try talking to friend. he starts doing this and he already got lot video on Dailymotion. he can share his info on this.

update! Proof that upload do work even knowing it buggy!
ApplicationFrameHost_2016-03-03_08-58-49.png

Last edited:

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
For some reason my syncing videos have a bunch of orange clocks by them and the cursor to click comes up when i hover over them but it does nothing. its only synced 30 of my 170 videos and i started the sync like 3 days ago

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
For some reason my syncing videos have a bunch of orange clocks by them and the cursor to click comes up when i hover over them but it does nothing. its only synced 30 of my 170 videos and i started the sync like 3 days ago
I am having the same problem. it due to a lot of people tries use a program at same time. give about week or 2 for video get uploaded. I seem to get about 5 to 10 video at a time every week. you will be ok :)

update: don't want jump gun on this but I think they fix it

Last edited: