Music Get Ready to be Overdrived(cheesiest thing I could ever say...)

SJTR5

New User
Aug 14, 2017
YouTube
SolarJTR5
with a super complex name SJTR5... call me Solar.
been tackling Youtube for some time now and with a bit more knowledge than before I now can't wait to expand my nonsense to all that I can. turning one song into chainsaw music, or with special content for outside fun!

I do way too many things (good thing and a bad thing), Games, Animation, Music (obviously), and countless editing of Videos I still love to do! so what is Overdrive? remember that retro console Megadrive?(or the Genesis for America), well I break the sound limits to overachive what can happen today!
... quick summary. YM2612 is a synth chip in the Sega Megadrive can play up to 6 notes at a time, and I go far beyond it's expectations. with visuals to give you all that 'what if' the song could play on the megadrive, and silly nonsense my character loves to express!

I'm looking forward to not just sharing my odd creations, but hopefully giving anyone some Entertainment to Overdrive(would love to collab, telling stories sounds really fun to do musically!). too many plans I have, one step at a time...

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom forums Solar!
I've seen some of your contents, I do find your Sonic Mania Mega Remix to be cool. :p

Reactions: SJTR5

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello STJ-- er.. Solar!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

SJTR5

New User
Aug 14, 2017
YouTube
SolarJTR5
haha!! easy name, thank you!

i do have a question, having a little trouble connecting the forum to the partner account. I feel like I did something odd, or missed something. would you or someone be able to fight this odd problem of mine?

EDIT: never mind, the moment I ask and tinker with it. it finally works.... sorry about that. :p

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
with a super complex name SJTR5... call me Solar.
been tackling Youtube for some time now and with a bit more knowledge than before I now can't wait to expand my nonsense to all that I can. turning one song into chainsaw music, or with special content for outside fun!

I do way too many things (good thing and a bad thing), Games, Animation, Music (obviously), and countless editing of Videos I still love to do! so what is Overdrive? remember that retro console Megadrive?(or the Genesis for America), well I break the sound limits to overachive what can happen today!
... quick summary. YM2612 is a synth chip in the Sega Megadrive can play up to 6 notes at a time, and I go far beyond it's expectations. with visuals to give you all that 'what if' the song could play on the megadrive, and silly nonsense my character loves to express!

I'm looking forward to not just sharing my odd creations, but hopefully giving anyone some Entertainment to Overdrive(would love to collab, telling stories sounds really fun to do musically!). too many plans I have, one step at a time...
Welcome to the Community :)

Seems you have your hands full on ideas and such!