Tips & Tricks Get Helpful Tips From a YouTuber!

Matusworld

New User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Hey Could you check ouy mine if you still do this. I think could use some advice on youtube and mabye what i could do better this is my hobby and i have a hard time starting it again but i wan't to try and find my time so mabye before i beging again can you just give me advise and show me what i am mabye doing wrong and right so i keep doing the right things :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXQ-XQfhG4ZHP3HRvW7Fy-A

M

Mammer244

Hi #FreedomFamily! For those who don't know me, my name is Zakk Sykes. Or RealSykes. I've been an on-going YouTube Content Creator for a little over two years. I've had my fair share of ups & downs on YouTube.

I've gathered over 11,000 Subscribers, 1,000,000 Views alone on my personal channel. Not including the various hubs or projects I've worked on.

Now that's nothing to brag about. But I feel that I've learnt quite a lot in my time on YouTube and as an experiment I want to give everyone a review.. those interested of course!

If successful could lead to some cool things in the future. So below, place a link to your channel and I'll quote your response with a helpful review about your channel. Informative Tips on how to improve, and even what you may be doing wrong.

I've been interested in helping others grow for a long time. And I've helped many in doing so. Now anything I respond with is purely from opinion and personal experiences. I look forward to seeing how many people will enter this! :)

Thanks,
Zakk Sykes

I am not sure if you are still doing this, I am sure your time is taken up a lot with everything going on in your life, with a little one on the way or have you already become a father:) Congrats either way:)
So if you have the spare time, please check out my channel and any advise you have or any recommendations you have would be great, thank you in advance!
www.youtube.com/user/mammer244

CorrupzioN Clan

Rising User
Sep 10, 2014
london
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi #FreedomFamily! For those who don't know me, my name is Zakk Sykes. Or RealSykes. I've been an on-going YouTube Content Creator for a little over two years. I've had my fair share of ups & downs on YouTube.

I've gathered over 11,000 Subscribers, 1,000,000 Views alone on my personal channel. Not including the various hubs or projects I've worked on.

Now that's nothing to brag about. But I feel that I've learnt quite a lot in my time on YouTube and as an experiment I want to give everyone a review.. those interested of course!

If successful could lead to some cool things in the future. So below, place a link to your channel and I'll quote your response with a helpful review about your channel. Informative Tips on how to improve, and even what you may be doing wrong.

I've been interested in helping others grow for a long time. And I've helped many in doing so. Now anything I respond with is purely from opinion and personal experiences. I look forward to seeing how many people will enter this! :)

Thanks,
Zakk Sykes

Hey, we are a small channel which are nearly at 50 subscribers, but we really don't know where we want the channel to head, we were thinking about live-streaming straight to YouTube as well as posting our bi-daily videos but we haven't seemed to get as much attention than what we were expecting. This is where we need your advice, we were wondering if you could watch our videos and tell us improvements?? It would mean so much to us to know that it isn't just us watching the videos! Also, were not too sure on when we wanted to live-stream, so this is where we want to ask you when your most likely to watch a live-stream so we could get a rough idea on when we should live-stream, Many Thanks,
Links to our social media are here

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CorrupzionClan
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CorrupzionClan?lang=en-gb