Tips & Tricks Get Helpful Tips From a YouTuber!

FoxyGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2015
YouTube
If you are still doing these, I understand if you're not they look like a lot of work for no benefit for yourself other then knowing that you've helped others become better, I'd appreciate it if you could give my channel a once over. The ones before my "I have no mouth and I must Scream" are... boring to be kind about it but they improve halfway through that series because I had a few revelations about what I was doing wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/c/FoxyGaming_PressAToStart

Chazore13

Aug 23, 2015
YouTube
Chazore13
A problem I have... mainly with horror games.. well mostly Dead Space is that I swear. A lot. I'm working on that. Picked a game that I know won't make me scream explicits into a mic for 15-20min. Lol. If you're still doing these, I'd really appreciate it if you checked out mine. I'm a little on the new side, but I have quite a few videos. I know that a few of them are quite long and should probably have had some sort of editing to reduce them, but I wanted to kind of experiment with those. >.> I'm gonna stop critiquing myself here, since this thread is for others to do that.

TheNinjaGamingAnts

Jun 30, 2014
YouTube
Likewise, for starters I see that you've changed everything up a bit and I'm digging it! :)

The next piece of advice I'd give you is to focus on the audio. I know investing in equipment can be costly, but you can edit the audio in it's current form. I'd suggest using Audaicty. It's an open source FREE program for anyone to use. It's simple for editing audio. Look into Noise Removal, adding Bass, & perhaps equalization for the audio.

Aside from that keep up the work and let me know if you have any improved results. If not let's look into other alternatives. You have a lot of potential, keep it up mate! :)
Any tips you can give me?

oxydoum

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2014
YouTube
Thank you for the initiative, it is very nice of you sykes
Precisely this is exactly what I'm looking, I'm currently asking me lots of questions about my chain, what's wrong, I've made the right choice to offer more games? I also notice as for the views, the flow is very random, what advice would you give me to really improves the structure and channel?

Gamedestroyers

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2015
YouTube
Y really love that trailer, but I still don't know how to make one. Or what i have to improve in my videos T_T
There is a link to the youtuber that made that trailer for me in the trailers description. I had to pay for it but he done such a good job of making it. He did my video intro as well.

DatFlander

Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi #FreedomFamily! For those who don't know me, my name is Zakk Sykes. Or RealSykes. I've been an on-going YouTube Content Creator for a little over two years. I've had my fair share of ups & downs on YouTube.

I've gathered over 11,000 Subscribers, 1,000,000 Views alone on my personal channel. Not including the various hubs or projects I've worked on.

Now that's nothing to brag about. But I feel that I've learnt quite a lot in my time on YouTube and as an experiment I want to give everyone a review.. those interested of course!

If successful could lead to some cool things in the future. So below, place a link to your channel and I'll quote your response with a helpful review about your channel. Informative Tips on how to improve, and even what you may be doing wrong.

I've been interested in helping others grow for a long time. And I've helped many in doing so. Now anything I respond with is purely from opinion and personal experiences. I look forward to seeing how many people will enter this! :)

Thanks,
Zakk Sykes

Hey dude! not sure if u are still doing this but it would be helpful if you or anyone else could give me some feedback on my channel? dont be afraid to tell me what is good and what is bad i would love to know! :)
www.youtube.com/c/datflander