Network George

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
So I recently heard from a member who visited freedom in the philipines that George has been working his ass off for us, that he has been sleeping in his freaking office to get things done for us. so I thought we should do something back for George, to show our appriciation for his hard work. SO I propose the making of a video in which members of the network thank george for his hard work and efforts.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
So I recently heard from a member who visited freedom in the philipines that George has been working his ass off for us, that he has been sleeping in his freaking office to get things done for us. so I thought we should do something back for George, to show our appriciation for his hard work. SO I propose the making of a video in which members of the network thank george for his hard work and efforts.
Count me in on this one, we should all make a video and post it to are channels to show him some support

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I was more thinking you recording yourself saying thank you george and then all that gets send to one person to be edited into one video that then gets sended to george so he gets a giant video filled with thank yous

Reactions: Scalperhero

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
it would be a shame if george discovered this but it cant be helped if he does, now if you want to join, please create a video of you thanking george, please no longer then 2 minutes. then in 2 weeks I will gather the video's and edit them to be send to george. no idea how to send it to him yet though,

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
it would be a shame if george discovered this but it cant be helped if he does, now if you want to join, please create a video of you thanking george, please no longer then 2 minutes. then in 2 weeks I will gather the video's and edit them to be send to george. no idea how to send it to him yet though,
im sure someone from the office will gladly pass it on