Gaming General Taggart from finland.

General Taggart

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom family!

I am not sure if i have done my introduction to these forums. At least i wont find it anywhere, so i am sorry if this is my second introduction.

I am Mikko, from Finland. I have used General Taggart nickname for some years now. This name originates from Wing Commander game series. I am 39 years old and have playd with different gaming capable devices from when i was 7 years.

So i am veteran of many computer/console wars. But i am happy that can see games from devices. I mean that if game is good, it is same to me what platform it was released.

I dunno where i find my way to Freedom!, but i wanted to partnered with someone and i decided to go with Freedom! Main reason was royalty free music. Nothing less, nothing more. But i haven't regret this choice.

I join to this forum because i wanted to participiate to talk about other Youtubers. Also like that i get so something extra from these forums than not be part of this. I like to get and give feedback and also share and learn some tips for doing videos.

Currently i am part-time dad and it means that i have good amount of free time to play games, watch movies and tv series. Also time to do my Youtube videos and blogging. I also have time to go work and also time to sleep.

I started Youtubing because i wanted to do something new and being creative. This is Youtube for me. Also i am quite shy (or at least in my opinion) and this is still fun to do. I do this for myself, but still wanted that someone else see my creative work and gives comments etc.

I have done Youtube stuff from 2013 and i only have 30 subscribers and many of them are non active ones. My goal is get little bigger. My current goal is get my view count for about 50-100 views per video and i think that at least is possible, but have not reached to it yet.

I run gaming channel, but got some tutorials and non gaming material. I started by doing videos both English and Finnish. But some time ago i made decision to do only English videos.

Year 2016 is dedicated to my gaming challenge videos. I made my New Year Resolution 2016 to play my unplayed games in year 2016. I actually have 212 games that i have not played, but i removed little over hald of them and decided to 99 games.

Many of these games was from bundles etc. Where you get five games and only want one. So these 99 games are the games that i have actually get for playing, but never have time. Until now.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMgqIipYavki24APFkQaDUA

Last edited: