YouTube Gaming

Alejandro Solis

New User
Jul 29, 2014
Texas
YouTube
JinxHQ
So I started up a gaming channel 4 years ago, I've recently gotten back into gaming and streaming a lot because of my extra free time. So I have a few questions.
1)Whenever I want to do a commentary what should i talk about?
2)How many times should i upload a week?(so far i try to hit 3 times a week)
3)I want to start growing with my channel can you guys help me?
4)I just need alot of help.
Twitter @JinxHQ
YT JinxHQPro

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So I started up a gaming channel 4 years ago, I've recently gotten back into gaming and streaming a lot because of my extra free time. So I have a few questions.
1)Whenever I want to do a commentary what should i talk about?
2)How many times should i upload a week?(so far i try to hit 3 times a week)
3)I want to start growing with my channel can you guys help me?
4)I just need alot of help.
Twitter @JinxHQ
YT JinxHQPro
When doing commentary i would suggest to talk about the game and what you do ingame and try to get your audience to tag along in that conversation.
As for uploading stay consistent with at least 3 times a week.
As for help then your at the right place, the forums is full of helpfull tips and tricks ;)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned by @TwilightPrinze above
1) The best thing to do with commentary is to talk about the games, what your doing ingame and try and engage with the audience, leave questions hanging for them to answer and try and make it as fun as possible
2)That's really up to you - though I know most people say that three times a week is good, but it really comes down to your personal preference
3) The forums, again mentioned above, is a great way to meet new people and potentially grow your channel though please note that people aren't going to blindly subscribe to you and you shouldn't aggressively advertise - by that I mean you can post videos in the promote yourself section but you shouldn't be advertising / linking videos outside of this area.
4) Never be scared to ask for help, just think that even the bigger YouTubers were once in your position, and loads of people you can talk to have been in a similar situation

Reactions: Alejandro Solis