What type of call of duty videos do you guys watch the most?

• Total voters

Arash Karimaghaei

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey what's up guys! just wanted to say that i run a small channel on YouTube with call of duty gaming videos which is almost at 500 subs!
If you could help me and make me reach my goal, it would mean the world to me!
;)

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: AFKPlays

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Can you expand on who you are? What's your name, where are you from? How did you find Freedom?

Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your >>>Channel ID<<< for it to successfully appear.

Arash Karimaghaei

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
Hi! My name is Arash And i found freedom by searching for good networks to join around the internet. want to become a full time youtuber by the time i finish school which is in about a year and i would like to provide great gaming content for people! I'm from Iran but i live in England. Also thanks for the links.

Reactions: Crazylawrence

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey what's up guys! just wanted to say that i run a small channel on YouTube with call of duty gaming videos which is almost at 500 subs!
;)
What was your favorite type of video to upload for your call of duty series? I haven't played the game too much myself, because I'm more about playing Hearthstone, heh.

Arash Karimaghaei

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey bro! Just wanted to say I really appreciate your support bro! It's so good to know that what I spend hours and hours on is actually being liked! Thanks bro!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
;)
Hey man, Welcome to Freedom! Great job on your channel thumbnails dude, ridiculously attractive lol! Moreover nice quality content! Keep up the good work! Looking forward for more...

Arash Karimaghaei

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the sub bro it means a lot! Also I appreciate the compliments and I am also looking forward to making videos! In fact im making one now!!