Gaming Gaming - Theory - Creative Content Creator.

Owen Griffiths

New User
May 4, 2014
Southport
YouTube
Hey people, my names Owen, and my channel is called Oween.

I've been on youtube for the past 5+ years; switching from channel to channel, due to thoughts of rebranding my name. First channel was about 7-8 years ago when I made camera-esk videos, where i would record my screen - granded i was 12, and had no idea, of how YouTube would be today. I'm now 19, with a channel over 1k subscribers still trying to find my way. I've been demotivated doing content for the past couple years, but decided to go back onto the bandwagon with my re-debuted video "The Origin Of Rocket League", that didn't go well in terms of views; but only the future can tell where my channel will be heading.

In-addition, if you have any creative ideas, to try and help me create more content, i will be more than happy to consider it!

Moreover, I create videos (will be) from theory-based videos, highlights of specific moments in one game or a compilation of games either throughout the week-month or even if i'm still in the game, a year. My viral content I have made was by exploiting glitches in specific games; and my viral game was Dying Light. I stopped exploiting games to try and make pure content to build a fanbase of my own.

My name (Oween), was pretty basic, but has a funny background. A couple of months-years back, people would always expand the way they say "Ow'eeeeeeeee'n" so i thought it would be cool and orignal to make that my own name; however, I'm thinking of changing it to "MrOween" to have that crisp look towards the name.

In my spare time, I only listen to music; and study Games Design In College. Other than that, I play games, and listen to music:
My favourite game right now has to be Persona 5 as it's out of my liking for games, and made me like anime type stuff; started watching persona 3 anime, deadly sins, tokyo ghoul and more.

My favourite genre of music is Rap; or trap rap in specific, I like listening to artists such as Lil Skies, Kyle, Kendrick; and I like music from bands such as Panic! or FoB, and many more. My favourite song on the other hand is debatable, but it's either YBN Nahmir: Bounce Out With that, KYLE: Nothing To Lose, Danny Brown: Grown Up, or Japan: Famous Dex. :)

I hope you enjoy my channel if you do, or have a personal interest, which you want to make content on YouTube, or just chat in general; just DM me or comment on any video:

https://www.youtube.com/JeonOfficial

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Chen Dances