Gaming PC

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Im working on saving up money for my gaming pc and i wanted to know if their were any people on the forums who are experienced with pc gaming who could share some tips with me and answer some questions

Reactions: Tom Cryer

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Im working on saving up money for my gaming pc and i wanted to know if their were any people on the forums who are experienced with pc gaming who could share some tips with me and answer some questions
I've worked with PCs for several years, I can tell you just about anything you need to know about a PC build inclusive of configurations and deals relating to them.

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
if I were you, I wouldn't water cool. It's more expensive, more hassle and not even that much more effective. For general tips, make sure everything will work with each other eg. power supply can handle components, CPU is in the right socket, right size mobo and case. If you've got all of that double-checked, then there's not much more to say. be careful when building it and you should be fine.

Red Bean

Feb 17, 2017
twitter.com
YouTube
redassasin101
I don't know if you've already used it, but PCPartPicker is a great website for building a PC. It can show you all the list of parts that work with your current parts and can help you find the performance you want for the best price.