Gaming Gaming Group looking for New Members

Orbtheprophet

New User
Jan 5, 2019
YouTube
Hey everyone, I'm Orb, a founder of WinMore Productions. We create gaming content for YouTube and Twitch. We do some filming offline, too!

If you wanna join, than fill out this application, thank you so much!

1.Name:
2. Timezone:
3. Discord:
4. Age:
5. YouTube/twitch:
6. What skills do you have?:
7. Why do you want to make videos?
8. Were you previously in another group?:

Last edited:

Zatomic

Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
Name: Roald André

TImezone: CET

Discord: SusHDS#7810

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82e1t2FyBNjPcccRNEBnew/videos?view_as=subscriber (starting to take it serious again after a big break)

what skills do you have: I can be really patient. I am not the one that gets easily angry and rage. I can be very organized from time to time and l like to get done with work or other stuff before a certain deadline or on an specific time. as well as i am mostly happy unless grades at school are draggin me down or me just having a bad day, vbut i i will usually let you guys know just incase.

Why do you want to make videos: The reason why i want to make videos is because i do it for the enjoyment of others, watching people laugh, seing the nice comments, and in general feel like you are doing something in life, not just sitting and doing nothing. i am also making videos to make friends with new kinds of people.

Were you previously in another group? If so, please state which group and why you no longer are: Yes, i have been in 1 youtube gaming group that was made by a youtuber named "Social Gamer". We were around 7 members, and we were making videos on games like gmod, pubg, csgo, etc, and just in general multiplayer games together. the reason why im not in that group anymore is because the group got disbanded and the owner stopped doing youtube for a big while, and he was a big part of our inspiration because he bonded us all together, and it was in general an great experience, therefor i am here after a long while to try to get myself in to a new group, get to know people, and hopefully find some nice people to make videos with.

hopefully you guys enjoyed my application.

Kings Regards!
Roald André (AKA ShoraxYT/SusHDS)

Jul 5, 2019
YouTube
Name: Blake Deleiko

Timezone:CDT

Discord: Maned_Wolf#9488

YouTube: BLAKE DELEIKO-STUDENT

What skills do you have: I dont get angry easily, i can be patient, most of the time i can get work done before a deadline

The reason you want to make videos: I just really enjoy making videos. its just the general feeling of doing something that you enjoy a

Were you previously in another group? if so, please state which group and why you no longer are: No i havent been in another group but i did collab with alot of people on another one of my channels which got terminated for "hate speech" and i know absolutely nothing about that :(