Games to record/play?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Yeah I would have to agree with @CoZmic Hazard on this - you should really record and play games that you are interested in and want to play. I would suggest maybe trying a new release if you have the money to spare like Resident Evil 7, or waiting a little while for other such as For Honour, or Ghost Recon Wildlands as they are going to be big releases

Reactions: JAW

NevoriusOfficial

Rising User
Jan 29, 2017
Norway
YouTube
Yeah I would have to agree with @CoZmic Hazard on this - you should really record and play games that you are interested in and want to play. I would suggest maybe trying a new release if you have the money to spare like Resident Evil 7, or waiting a little while for other such as For Honour, or Ghost Recon Wildlands as they are going to be big releases
Yes thats true per say, just looking for tips! :) i've actually started a series of Resident evil 7 and i'm waiting for for honour! :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
See my taste for games to record is different. As I am a very competitive player, I want to upload competition matches such as MLG or ESL tournaments on Rocket League, whilst also playing some games on the side that are more sandbox and relaxing games.

However, everything people said about doing what you feel you want to do is valuable, but you must also think, which of those games are looked at the most, or causes the most interaction.. This is a way to efficiently expand your channel, if there is a game which you and your viewers like, bingo!

Reactions: NevoriusOfficial

NevoriusOfficial

Rising User
Jan 29, 2017
Norway
YouTube
See my taste for games to record is different. As I am a very competitive player, I want to upload competition matches such as MLG or ESL tournaments on Rocket League, whilst also playing some games on the side that are more sandbox and relaxing games.

However, everything people said about doing what you feel you want to do is valuable, but you must also think, which of those games are looked at the most, or causes the most interaction.. This is a way to efficiently expand your channel, if there is a game which you and your viewers like, bingo!
I tottally agree on that point! i like alot of games, but like which game is popular right now? other than Resident evil 7, which i'm already doing a series on. that is the question :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I tottally agree on that point! i like alot of games, but like which game is popular right now? other than Resident evil 7, which i'm already doing a series on. that is the question :)

I know Overwatch is a good game to play, or possibly the new DLC for Call of Duty, however that has had many negative comments to its name.

zzdroz

New User
Jan 31, 2017
Malmö, Sweden
YouTube
Always remember that you should do what you like, it's that YouTube should work.
Nowadays, everyone else exactly the same as other users do, and it is not particularly fun to watch.
So always do what you like, enjoy happiness with what you do.
You should never shoot a video, you can not even enjoy when you record it.

So what I can say to you is to play exactly those games you want to play!

RyanScience

New User
Feb 9, 2017
YouTube
Sounds cliché at this point, but I suggest games that you enjoy recording and making videos of, and also which suit your current and targeted audience.

NevoriusOfficial

Rising User
Jan 29, 2017
Norway
YouTube
Right now I am recording Unravel, but I do know that Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wild Lands open Beta will out tomorrow along with For Honor later in the week.
i actually missed out on the Ghost recon beta, but the for honor i tried to today, and i hyped it and it looked cool but played like 1 hour, and i didnt get stuck on it :/ sadly.[DOUBLEPOST=1486674887][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds cliché at this point, but I suggest games that you enjoy recording and making videos of, and also which suit your current and targeted audience.
thats what i do, but also their could be games that i enjoy that i havent played ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1486674965][/DOUBLEPOST]
Record any game you have or plan on buying. Don't play a game just because someone wants you to.
Thats true, but i think alot of people missread my question, i'm just out for tips, cuz i dont know if the next tip i get would be the game that i would love to play, but just have forget if you get what i mean? :)

Reactions: Creative Myth