FFF Friday's annouce-matron. Get your updates of the week !

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Hello once again Freedom Family!, it's Friday once again (hope i made it in time :D) ! Nerd is here to keep you all up to date with the Freedom news !

~~ Announcements ~~

Forums Store is Back !
So after the long wait, we're bringing back a new and updated Forum store ! Are you all excited for the (CR) ? We sure are, I personally cant wait for all the cool possibilities that can, and will, come out of this update (announcement thread HERE) ! Let us know your thoughts and ideas for the store down below :)

New Freedom Friday thread ?!
As some of you have already noticed, @Crazylawrence has announced a new thread that will be coming out every Friday. Are we seeing a pattern with Fridays or what ? Want to know more about what Lawrence is bringing to the table, check out his thread - Here !

June Competition is officially over.
The month is now ending, so is our monthly competition. Keep your eyes peeled for the winners announcement !
While you wait, why not check out the entries we got and see if you can predict the winner. Competition thread can be found here !

Marketing done right.
As most of us know by now, presenting and marketing your brand correctly is the best way to grow it. However knowing that is not always enough, you need to take action ! @ItsJustJord has come to the rescue with a thread to help you get your marketing game going. Give it a read, even if you think you already have the marketing part down. You never know what could be improved ! Thread can be found here !

Dont have enough news ?
Not a problem, @Ashley SilverDust has got you covered. Freedom community newsletter covers all the hottest YouTube and Freedom news available. Check the latest newsletter HERE.​

~~ Milestones ~~

Okay, Milestones time. I like listing things here, lots of them usually because people are great and achieve many things. This time around though, I will keep this short. One thread has got my attention so much that I could not bring myself to add any other mentions here. You have this section for yourself @Showcase One :)

To explain my choice here, it is not because of the milestone that Showcase has reached. Even though that itself is amazing, but because the thread he wrote for it was brilliant ! Oh how many threads for milestones do I see that have 5 words only, that is hardly a thread. Showcase has surprised me with a wall of well written text in his thread and and thus has won a place for himself in here. So congrats to Showcase for getting those 2000 forums messages, I'm sure all of those were as interesting to read as your milestone thread ! :)

Seriously guys, that thread is worth a read, even if just for the mic drop gif :D Check if out Here !

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
As some of you have already noticed, @Crazylawrence has announced a new thread that will be coming out every friday. Are we seing a patern with fridays or what ? Want to know more about what Lawrence is bringing to the table, check out his thread - Here !
Why is everything on Friday though, thinking of it this way... How about moving this one to Saturday or so maybe...

Also were you in a bit of a hurry writing this? There's more typos than usual :^)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Why is everything on Friday though, thinking of it this way... How about moving this one to Saturday or so maybe...

Also were you in a bit of a hurry writing this? There's more typos than usual :^)
Well that is certainly something we can look into, maybe have some of our scheduled threads spread out during the week, to give our users something to look forward to. As for the typo's it seems like Nerd's PC was playing up and flagging everything as a typo, I did try and correct one's I saw though if I missed any I apologise.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube

Hello once again Freedom Family!, it's Friday once again (hope i made it in time :D) ! Nerd is here to keep you all up to date with the Freedom news !

~~ Announcements ~~

Forums Store is Back !
So after the long wait, we're bringing back a new and updated Forum store ! Are you all excited for the (CR) ? We sure are, I personally cant wait for all the cool possibilities that can, and will, come out of this update (announcement thread HERE) ! Let us know your thoughts and ideas for the store down below :)

As some of you have already noticed, @Crazylawrence has announced a new thread that will be coming out every Friday. Are we seeing a pattern with Fridays or what ? Want to know more about what Lawrence is bringing to the table, check out his thread - Here !

The month is now ending, so is our monthly competition. Keep your eyes peeled for the winners announcement !
While you wait, why not check out the entries we got and see if you can predict the winner. Competition thread can be found here !

Marketing done right.
As most of us know by now, presenting and marketing your brand correctly is the best way to grow it. However knowing that is not always enough, you need to take action ! @ItsJustJord has come to the rescue with a thread to help you get your marketing game going. Give it a read, even if you think you already have the marketing part down. You never know what could be improved ! Thread can be found here !

Dont have enough news ?
Not a problem, @Ashley SilverDust has got you covered. Freedom community newsletter covers all the hottest YouTube and Freedom news available. Check the latest newsletter HERE.​

~~ Milestones ~~

Okay, Milestones time. I like listing things here, lots of them usually because people are great and achieve many things. This time around though, I will keep this short. One thread has got my attention so much that I could not bring myself to add any other mentions here. You have this section for yourself @Showcase One :)

To explain my choice here, it is not because of the milestone that Showcase has reached. Even though that itself is amazing, but because the thread he wrote for it was brilliant ! Oh how many threads for milestones do I see that have 5 words only, that is hardly a thread. Showcase has surprised me with a wall of well written text in his thread and and thus has won a place for himself in here. So congrats to Showcase for getting those 2000 forums messages, I'm sure all of those were as interesting to read as your milestone thread ! :)

Seriously guys, that thread is worth a read, even if just for the mic drop gif :D Check if out Here !

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

You never stop pleasing with these forum fiidays, well written and covers all the great topics of the week. Keep up the good work.

Thankyou for featuring my milestone, I just couldn't possibly add to the pile of one liners. And that mic drop, expect more ;)

Now I just need to find a way to rack up those credits fast :D

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
lol, nice name for the thread :), congrats again to showcase, well done :). I'm interested to see what the July contest end up being as I didn't enter this one just on the fact that I don't have a Youtuber I'd partially want to meet. Good luck to all those who entered though!​

Reactions: Showcase One

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Sprry about the typos guys, I've been writing this at midnight before having to prepare for an anime con. Props to Koala and others that fixed it up after it was posted <3 you all :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

~~ Announcements ~~

Forums Store is Back !

Marketing done right.

Dont have enough news ?

~~ Milestones ~~

Love the fact the store is back and looking forward to what will be added :)