Network Freedom Weekly Payment Auto-Enrolled with 10% fee? + False Copyright Claims: Illustrated Sound Music

simjc

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
UK
YouTube
SimJC74
Simple question really. How come Freedom automatically enrolled us into weekly payments with a 10% deduction via fees without announcing this on their main YouTube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/user/mcnfreedom ) or sending us an email, and or using Twitter to announce the change that took effect in November?

I only found out tonight by logging onto Freedom and being greeted by this notification. Which I turned off after reading the 10% deduction fee bit. I'm not big enough or desperate enough to lose 10%. Hopefully it is just a communication issue.

I only logged into Freedom! due to the spate of False Copyright claims being submitted against ALL gaming channels by Illustrated Sound Music, for every let's play video going. Just in time to rake in all that money from xmas high ad revenue, to see if Freedom! had announced they are working with youtube on this matter.

Soz if this comes across as a rant but a double whammy today.

Sim[DOUBLEPOST=1575533634][/DOUBLEPOST]Update on the False Copyright claims by Illustrated Sound Music. @TeamYouTube have responded to my tweets, unlike Freedom! and @FreedomFAQ :(

These claims were apparently made in error, an investigation is underway to see what happened, and to ensure this does not happen to fellow gamers again! See @TeamYouTube response below, and yes I checked all the claims have been removed now from my channel.

upload_2019-12-5_8-12-48.png

Last edited: