1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Escalated to Support Freedom unlinked me from there partner program?? why?

Discussion in 'Support' started by iGoDZoFLuiGii, Jun 14, 2018.

1. iGoDZoFLuiGii

iGoDZoFLuiGii Respected User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    So I received an email from Freedom.

[​IMG]

Now keep im mind my iGoDZoFLuiGii has over 5.7K subs, has the 4K watch time needed so why was I removed? even when i go to my youtube page and check if I have Monetization it says all is good and enabled.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    shows im accepted, but when I got to the Freedom Dashboard I see this:
    [​IMG]
    Limit reached??? I never requested a review on my channel before, this makes no sense

can I get some help please.

2. LW001

LW001 Moderator Moderator Wiki Contributor Beta Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Firstly your channel was unlinked because a human reviewer found it to potentially have some issues. Humans make mistakes and the humans at [email protected] can help fix them.
    [TL;DR from https://community.tm/threads/236775/, it's 1:00 AM]

The reached limit thing can also be lifted by support, it's just there to stop people from spamming the QC team with join requests after getting denied for the third time. Support usually lifts that without asking twice.

For unlinking reasons see the KYC series on Freedom!'s YouTube channel that goes over them in full detail https://freedom.community.tm/media/kyc-know-your-channel-how-to-keep-it-safe.75/playlist

3. zeke morgan

zeke morgan Moderator Moderator Community Team! Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    As mentioned previously by LW001 it does seem like Freedom has had some issues with supposed copyright issues, we understand that this can be rather annoying but if you message the support team they will be able to re-add you back into the network. I personally think they are protecting themselves but sometimes they do chance it too much by removing people with no issues