Network Freedom Help Please!

TheOneSin

Rising User
Jan 22, 2017
Nanaimo
YouTube
Too Whom it may concern, I just checked my freedom account and it has said this

"Welcome to the Freedom! family.

You have now been fully accepted. Please check your email for more instructions on how to accept our YouTube partnership."

I have not gotten an email yet, Nor do I have any option on my youtube channel in order to change this!

Someone please help :)

Attachments

• Freedom!.png
    Freedom!.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Just wanted to check have you had your live chat with a Freedom representative yet? As if not you would need to check for this on your Freedom dashboard so they can send you over the "learn more" button and complete your application.

TheOneSin

Rising User
Jan 22, 2017
Nanaimo
YouTube
Just wanted to check have you had your live chat with a Freedom representative yet? As if not you would need to check for this on your Freedom dashboard so they can send you over the "learn more" button and complete your application.
I have not, Where do I go about's to have this live chat? It just says You have now been fully accepted. Please check your email for more instructions on how to accept our YouTube partnership."

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Check your Freedom dashboard, as once your channel has been reviewed you should see a box with an arrow in which you need to click in order to bring up the live chat window. Please see this following Freedom video for reference : -

TheOneSin

Rising User
Jan 22, 2017
Nanaimo
YouTube
Check your Freedom dashboard, as once your channel has been reviewed you should see a box with an arrow in which you need to click in order to bring up the live chat window. Please see this following Freedom video for reference : -
Sadly no check mark is in there. It just says this

Welcome to the Freedom! family.

You have now been fully accepted. Please check your email for more instructions on how to accept our YouTube partnership.
You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You may need to wait a little while then, there has been a bit of a delay recently due to high volumes of people trying to partner with the network so if your channel is still showing as "under review" then please be patient for a little while longer while Freedom gets this reviewed.

Reactions: TheOneSin

TheOneSin

Rising User
Jan 22, 2017
Nanaimo
YouTube
You may need to wait a little while then, there has been a bit of a delay recently due to high volumes of people trying to partner with the network so if your channel is still showing as "under review" then please be patient for a little while longer while Freedom gets this reviewed.
Thank you for all your help : )