FFF Freedom! Forum Friday (May 19th)

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Hello Freedom! Family!
Another week has gone by, hope you all are doing amazing ~!

~~ANNOUNCEMENTS~~

MOTM is here !

As teased by @Crazylawrence in the previous FFF, it is now time for us to announce the new member of the month ! Announcement by @Row is right Here ! Have you guessed the winner right :) ?

Media tab is here ~!

Have you noticed the new and shiny (not actually shining) tab at the top of the forums ? Would like to know what it is ? Check out the announcement thread by @ItsJustJord Right here ! Feel free to leave any questions or suggestions in the thread, or contact any of the staff members directly :)

~~ANNOUNCEMENTS~~

Setup upgrades !

We all know that amazing feeling when you finally get the long awaited pc upgrade so lets congratulate the users that had upgraded their systems this week !
@CephasRed upgrade
HERE!
@Hunlight upgrade HERE!
I personally will need to wait and save up some money before planing any upgrades. What about you all, got anything planed in terms of upgrading your setups ? Let us know down below !

So many posts :eek:

I would like to thank @Dev_J for being so active all around ! He has just recently gone past 500 posts on the forums, though it is no surprise, I see you everywhere :)
Go check out his milestone thread Here!

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Next week @zeke morgan will take over the FFF, looking forward to it ~! :)

Reactions: Superdoper075

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Thanks for the mention :), yea its kinda funny showcaseone hasn't been on to see it. Also its a shame the media tab was opened without it been tested first, as people can't actually use it yet. Only admins seem to be able to actually add stuff to it & there is a lack or categories for content (unless you make them yourself....idk).​

Last edited: