FFF Freedom! Forum Friday (March 24th)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Welcome back lovely Freedom Family! members, I'm back, and you all know what that means - another Freedom! Forum Friday (YAY)

Robots taking over YouTube????

Starting off with a rather intriguing point, our very own @itsjustjord created a very nice thread on Wednesday, highlighting, what I can only describe as the strangest news - regarding 'Virtual Bloggers', if you would like to read more about this then feel free to check his post out here

He's at it again

So it seems that not a week or even sometimes a few days go by when I'm not complementing @LW001 for the tremendous work he puts in around the forum (equally shown by gaining the Motm, twice if I'm correct), but it looks like I have to share another 'Thank you' to him for creating a very useful thread outlining to newer (and other) users of the forums on the best way to advertise on the forums - This thread goes into so much detail and is very easy to read and understand and can be viewed here

~~MILESTONES~~

So if people couldn't tell I really enjoy this particular section of the weekly Freedom! Forum Fridays, as it helps bring attention to all the great and wonderful things that have been happening :)

Sorry, how much viewing time is that??

So starting with a mind blowing achievement from @The Eternal Dreamers who have just surpassed 20 million (yes you read that right) minutes of watch time - for their videos (not watches). This is a staggering amount and equates to 335,988.733 hours or 14,000 days or 38.35 years of watch time. To congratulate them on such a great achievement you can do so here

Celebrating some hundreds now

Moving on we have @DJPaultjeD and @DashDawgD who each had another great milestone and achievement to talk about this week. DJPaul managed to get a video to over 100 views in 24 hours, thanks to Paradox Interactive and DashDawg celebrated gaining 100 subscribers. Both wonderful celebrations, and I hope the community can help them celebrate this by checking out their posts
DJPaul's view milestone - here
DashDawgs subscriber milestone - here

~~ Don't forget C.R.I.B ~~

So not forgetting our Collaborative Resource and Ideas Board or CRIB, which is is the part of the Freedom! Community where you can post/find resources to use in videos.

Who's been busy in CRIB??

So looking through CRIB entries in the last week we can see that our very own @Anthony Smith has been very active in creating resources for us all to use including :
- Animated YouTube subscriber button which can be seen here
- Templates for any channel type - viewed here
- A very epic movie trailer announcement pack - which can be seen here

~~ Discussions ~~

So to nicely end this weeks FFF off I thought I would also touch upon the discussion sections of the forum. First of all I just want to remind users that this isn't a place to advertise your content, ask for views, or feedback but rather to engage in a written debate over the subject theme - be this 'General', 'Gaming', 'YouTube' or 'Art and GFX'

Getting on with it, as I think I wen't off on a tangent then why not join in on some of the conversations going such as :

Long or Short

@KuyasKorner raised a very interesting point the other day on whether or not its best to have long or short gaming videos - while shorter videos may catch your viewers attention, if your doing a series you don't want hundreds of short videos when you could make these slightly longer and cut down. Who know's what are your thoughts? You can view their thread and share your opinions here

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch! Until next time, be awesome to yourself and amazing to each other!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Another great FFF, I don't think there ever will be one without lw001 :) also is it me or is the entire thread indented a few times, cause that is what it looks like.​

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Another great FFF, I don't think there ever will be one without lw001 :) also is it me or is the entire thread indented a few times, cause that is what it looks like.​
Yeah sorry about that, I had a bit of a silly issue with the pictures and indenting it seemed to solve it rather easily. I shall try to work on this for next time.

Kenneth A Peterson

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2016
YouTube
Angelic_Divien
It has been great seeing alot of people here in the forms and active in chat as well i hope sometime soon i can be as well lol you all have done so much hard work i can just call out anyone everyone is a winner.