FFF Freedom! Forum Friday (June 9th)

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Hello Freedom! Family!
Another week has gone by, another FFF is coming up.
hope you all are doing amazing ~!

~~ANNOUNCEMENTS~~

MOTM is here !

JK, not yet :p But it is just around the corner ! You still have time to nominate someone to become the MoTM, or even become one yourself :eek: Dont miss your chance :)

Dont know what MoTM is ? Read the informative thread Here ~!

June Contest ?

I know you are all waiting to find out the winners for the last month and cant wait to join the new contest. Apologies for the delays, but the new contest is almost here ! I am sure @zeke morgan will be mentioning that in his wrap up for the next week :) For now, can you try and guess which design is going to be the winner for May's contest ?

Slower week than usual.

I will cut it to the chase, this week has not been the most exciting on the forums. Maybe I've just missed some hidden gems trough out the forums, but in terms of announcements, there has not been much. Thus I would like to ask you all, whenever you see an amazing thread that is just a must look at, let us know so that we can share it with you all ! :)

~~MILESTONES~~

1000 views video !

To some of you, 1k views might not look like much. But the amazing thing here that @Max Strube did is that sub/views/videos ratio. How many of you have gotten 1k views on a video while only starting out with 20 subscribers ? I certainly did not and have to say it's pretty amazing ! Check out his thread Right Here.

Minecraft still going strong :eek:

Minecraft... It truly has become a phenomenon, after all these years it looks like the minecraft community only gets bigger. While I personally have burned all of my interest in MC over the years, @MrCyanGaming proves to me that MC based channels are still doing as great as ever. Congrats to him reaching 3000 subscribers ! Leave a few words on his thread HERE!

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Next week @zeke morgan will take over the FFF, looking forward to it ~! :)

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
Thanks for news, I lvoe to read those wit ha cup of tea jsut liek a good news papper. Also I want to knwo the secret of 1k views with 20 subs, I got 20 subs but getting like 10 averag views. Im happy I got 10 no complains just curious. Anyway good luck to all who promote themselves for a MoTM, mby one day I will make into it too!

Jun 11, 2017
YouTube
Hi my name is Bader, I have a channel in youtube that is specialized in games, I have 317 subscribers and I hope this number will increase, Yalit enter my channel and Vison subscriber
My name is channel iTzZ-7ra8