FFF Freedom Forum Friday (24th February)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Hello once again lovely Freedom Family, its time for another Freedom Forum Friday :)

Time to give "Credit" where its due

So you may know by now that we are trying out the Freedom credits, which are awarded for people active on the forum, replying to threads etc - though with this come great responsibility and a lot of though over what these should be used / be able to be used for. If you would like to see the current round up of thoughts regarding this or indeed contribute any suggestions you may have well you can do that here

Magnificent milestones, and where to find them

First of a community milestones, lately we have amassed a whopping 900,000 posts on the forums with over 170,000 members - that I must say is crazy to think about - If you would like to see the original thread about this you can check it out here , and I would like to see comments down below of when you think we will hit 1 million forum posts

Secondly speaking of individual milestones, and following on rather nicely from our last one, our very own chat moderator @Crazylawrence has hit the 1,000 forum posts milestones and created a thread here - it would be great if we could all go and congratulate him on his continued work

Last but not least lets show a big round of applause to @Anthony Shonaman who recently celebrated having three years of partnership with the Freedom Family. You can view his original thread here

Not forgetting our C.R.I.B

So its been a long time since we have seen any submittions from our Community Resource and Ideas Board (C.R.I.B) make it into the forum feature, though that is soon to change with your help.

Don't forget partners can download, share and discuss any resource posted on this section of the forum, and we really enjoy seeing what our users can come up with - for example if you were looking for Team Fortress 2 or Dishonoured
thumbnails then we have you covered - which you can view here and here if you would like.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Until next time, be awesome to yourself and amazing to each other!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Hello once again lovely Freedom Family, its time for another Freedom Forum Friday :)

So you may know by now that we are trying out the Freedom credits, which are awarded for people active on the forum, replying to threads etc - though with this come great responsibility and a lot of though over what these should be used / be able to be used for. If you would like to see the current round up of thoughts regarding this or indeed contribute any suggestions you may have well you can do that here

First of a community milestones, lately we have amassed a whopping 900,000 posts on the forums with over 170,000 members - that I must say is crazy to think about - If you would like to see the original thread about this you can check it out here , and I would like to see comments down below of when you think we will hit 1 million forum posts

Secondly speaking of individual milestones, and following on rather nicely from our last one, our very own chat moderator @Crazylawrence has hit the 1,000 forum posts milestones and created a thread here - it would be great if we could all go and congratulate him on his continued work

Last but not least lets show a big round of applause to @Anthony Shonaman who recently celebrated having three years of partnership with the Freedom Family. You can view his original thread here

So its been a long time since we have seen any submittions from our Community Resource and Ideas Board (C.R.I.B) make it into the forum feature, though that is soon to change with your help.

Don't forget partners can download, share and discuss any resource posted on this section of the forum, and we really enjoy seeing what our users can come up with - for example if you were looking for Team Fortress 2 or Dishonoured
thumbnails then we have you covered - which you can view here and here if you would like.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Great wrap-up! Well done :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001

Nice Forum Friday yet again! ;)

Though there's one thing it's missing.
Poll pls :p
Thanks for making these every week still!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Great wrap-up! Well done :)
Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it
Nicely made FFF!
Anyone who was included in this week's FFF should have received 10 Credits from me as a congratulations bonus.
Aren't you a nice person, sharing the wealth like that :)
Nice Forum Friday yet again! ;)

Though there's one thing it's missing.
Poll pls :p
Thanks for making these every week still!
Sorry there was no poll in this one, I shall try and remember to include one the next time I do the FFF ok :)

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Thanks for the recognition :) I'm doing what I can for the C.R.I.B but it needs support from everyone, even if it means just writing a short review on a few resources, every little helps. :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Thanks for the recognition :) I'm doing what I can for the C.R.I.B but it needs support from everyone, even if it means just writing a short review on a few resources, every little helps. :)
Great to see people bringing back life into CRIB! I'll check the resources out in the future and write ya some reviews! ;)