FFF Freedom! Forum Friday - 20th January 2017

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Hello Freedom! Family!
The best day of the week (in my opinion)
It has been a rough week or so for me, but I am definitely glad to be back.
2 solid weeks of pre-exams are not fun!

Anthony! You teaser...

Wait! Did you just say free?
The Freedom! Academy has been going on for quite some time now, but we can finally announce after a VERY long time, the free resource is now relaunching with bigger, better hosting, appearance, site and modules, all of which you can find more about in one of the latest Freedom! Central uploads.
You can find the video at the Freedom! hub or click the button to my right --> #PuppetFresh

Every 15th, a new MotM is born!

If you haven't heard, we have rescheduled our MotM announcements to the 15th of the month, but we have also finally completed our full list of 2016 Member of the Month's.
Congratulations to all of our previous and current winners.
@Nolan Westmore @Enmoshin @fattmat @UnstoppableFrost @LifelessDane @GaminMadness @ReesFitz92 @zeke morgan @Crazylawrence @Showcase One @Inspire GFX @LW001 @Korbin

We hope to see many more faces on our list, all you have to do is be active, follow the rules, help the forum team by reporting rule breakers, introduce and provide feedback to others and finally, engage with forum discussions!

Nominations - of the good kind (sorry CBB)

We laugh, we applaud, we celebrate, and they are all equal in their respective right, however this achievement is a statement of success.
A couple of days ago, Partner @Austin Rowsell received a letter for his excellence.
"Academic Recognition - Future Science and Technology Leaders"
Want to know more, have a friendly chat in the original forum post.
HERE!

Gamers, look ahead!

Quite a lot of us here on Freedom! are gamers, so we think it would be best if we can collectively discuss the recent announcements for games releasing in 2017 and which are going to be the favourites!
For the main discussion, I would advise going to this thread and having your say (BOOP)
however I want to express my view in a quick few sentences.

The game I will be looking out for will actually be the next Call of Duty, I know the last releases have not been the best and Activision have not been listening to the community, however I feel like that Sledgehammer Games have learnt from the mistake of the developers and they might actually turn things around, however we have a long time before that happens..

A FFF in a FFF, crazy I know!

As the Freedom! team, we would love if you lot will help us out by recommending threads which are either yours or someone else's to be presented on the next release.
As you may know, many posts are made every day, so we can occasionally miss some really good posts (Sad I know :() so if you can keep us informed with any highlights, we will greatly appreciate it.

If you do, please send a PM to me and I will redirect it to the forum team!

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Until next time, be awesome to yourself and amazing to each other!

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
These threads get better to read each and every week...

PS: I really thought these were some new forum badges xd

We are trying to make them as interactive and pleasing to read as we can. Those badges were chosen just to represent the "Achievement" section, but if they were going to be used as forum badges, what would they represent?

Reactions: DUSTO RAZA
D

Deleted member 137653

Hello Freedom! Family!
The best day of the week (in my opinion)
It has been a rough week or so for me, but I am definitely glad to be back.
2 solid weeks of pre-exams are not fun!

Anthony! You teaser...

Wait! Did you just say free?
The Freedom! Academy has been going on for quite some time now, but we can finally announce after a VERY long time, the free resource is now relaunching with bigger, better hosting, appearance, site and modules, all of which you can find more about in one of the latest Freedom! Central uploads.
You can find the video at the Freedom! hub or click the button to my right --> #PuppetFresh

Every 15th, a new MotM is born!

If you haven't heard, we have rescheduled our MotM announcements to the 15th of the month, but we have also finally completed our full list of 2016 Member of the Month's.
Congratulations to all of our previous and current winners.
@Nolan Westmore @Enmoshin @fattmat @UnstoppableFrost @LifelessDane @GaminMadness @ReesFitz92 @zeke morgan @Crazylawrence @Showcase One @Inspire GFX @LW001 @Korbin

We hope to see many more faces on our list, all you have to do is be active, follow the rules, help the forum team by reporting rule breakers, introduce and provide feedback to others and finally, engage with forum discussions!

Nominations - of the good kind (sorry CBB)

We laugh, we applaud, we celebrate, and they are all equal in their respective right, however this achievement is a statement of success.
A couple of days ago, Partner @Austin Rowsell received a letter for his excellence.
"Academic Recognition - Future Science and Technology Leaders"
Want to know more, have a friendly chat in the original forum post.
HERE!

Gamers, look ahead!

Quite a lot of us here on Freedom! are gamers, so we think it would be best if we can collectively discuss the recent announcements for games releasing in 2017 and which are going to be the favourites!
For the main discussion, I would advise going to this thread and having your say (BOOP)
however I want to express my view in a quick few sentences.

The game I will be looking out for will actually be the next Call of Duty, I know the last releases have not been the best and Activision have not been listening to the community, however I feel like that Sledgehammer Games have learnt from the mistake of the developers and they might actually turn things around, however we have a long time before that happens..

A FFF in a FFF, crazy I know!

As the Freedom! team, we would love if you lot will help us out by recommending threads which are either yours or someone else's to be presented on the next release.
As you may know, many posts are made every day, so we can occasionally miss some really good posts (Sad I know :() so if you can keep us informed with any highlights, we will greatly appreciate it.

If you do, please send a PM to me and I will redirect it to the forum team!

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Until next time, be awesome to yourself and amazing to each other!
Thanks! I will now email you constantly because I'm insecure.... Just kidding! But, I will hit you up for that feature! :)

Reactions: DUSTO RAZA

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
We are trying to make them as interactive and pleasing to read as we can. Those badges were chosen just to represent the "Achievement" section, but if they were going to be used as forum badges, what would they represent?

Shield: MOTM once
Crown: 200 Likes
Third thing idk the name of: 500 Posts
Cup: 2000 Posts
Other shield: Maybe Freedom! partner?
Medal: Joined the forums / Made a Like

Just random ideas i got :p

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Congratulations!!
A definite congratulations to the Member of the Month's in 2016, and especially to Korbin who is our current MotM.

Shield: MOTM once
Crown: 200 Likes
Third thing idk the name of: 500 Posts
Cup: 2000 Posts
Other shield: Maybe Freedom! partner?
Medal: Joined the forums / Made a Like

Just random ideas i got :p

I like your thinking, the other shield could be for any forum staff, so moderator or administrator?
Even though this was not part of any decision made for the forums, I like the ideas.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
These threads get better to read each and every week...

PS: I really thought these were some new forum badges xd
Badges and things like that is something I've been looking into for ages ! Sadly we still have some technical, time, etc limitations that have prevented us from working that into the forums. If you guys would like to see some badges and other more interactive updates on forums please let us know (making a thread with ideas that major part of users agree with would definitely would help :) ) and we will see what we can do !

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Badges and things like that is something I've been looking into for ages ! Sadly we still have some technical, time, etc limitations that have prevented us from working that into the forums. If you guys would like to see some badges and other more interactive updates on forums please let us know (making a thread with ideas that major part of users agree with would definitely would help :) ) and we will see what we can do !
i will work on a thread :D