Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
Hello, everybody! I'm back to bring you news and info from various corners of the Freedom! community and YouTube. The newsletter emails are over, but we’re not done! What do you think about the Freedom! Community Newsletter (formerly known as Wrap Up) returning to the forums for at least awhile until we find a new permanent home? If you missed any recent NL emails, you should still be able to see a few here. Without any further delay, let's wrap up this week!

May Forum Contest Ends Soon!
You only have until Wednesday, May 31st to get your submissions in to the May contest! Hurry! The contest has been all about designing shirts in Spreadshirt that people would want to buy and wear. Of course you already know this if you're in the habit of reading the awesome Freedom! Forum Friday posts (which you should be) here on the forums!

#FreedomFamily Stands Out
This is a segment that I've been enjoying doing in the newsletters for the last 3 months, and I never repeated any featured users. Now, I've decided that we're starting over! Everyone is eligible again, so get tweeting! This week
@PrettyKoolCat @Dealer4519 and @fattmat9001 stood out on Twitter! Their channels are PrettyKoolCat, Dealer 4519, and Fattmat9001! Be sure to be active using #FreedomFamily so that @FreedomFamilyRT can retweet you! Plus, you might get featured in an upcoming Newsletter too!

YouTube Asked and Creators Won!

A while ago YT asked creators to make official videos for three iconic songs from the early 1970s, and now they've chosen a winner for each song and showcased them in a recent Official YouTube Blog post this week! Check out the three impressive winning videos in the Blog!

Lesson: Set a Creative Strategy
The Set a Creative Strategy lesson in YT's Creator Academy came up in a community team discussion this week and I wanted to share it with the whole community, because it's a great one! It's actually Lesson 2 within the Create great content course, if you want the full course. In the creative strategy lesson, they explain the same 10 fundamentals the official YouTube Certified course teaches!

Decode your Audience Retention Report
The YouTube Help channel is at it again, uploading videos that can practically be life changing for YouTubers!

This time explaining how to decode audience retention reports in YouTube Analytics.

Who's Going to VidCon 2017?
In this recent episode of The Anthony Show, he talks to us about upcoming plans for Vidcon 2017!

Unasked Questions of your Audience
CT member "Lime" shared advice with us this week about distracting questions that viewers might have.
I found Lime's opening scene here to be a very effective and entertaining way to make his point!

Submit Videos to George!
Have you submitted a video to George yet? Do it!
Open the video below and check out the links in description!

You Can Get Custom Music!
Music Factory wants to know what music you want for your videos!
In the description of the video below you can tell them in a linked form!

Oh No! A Bug! Plus, Freedom! is hiring!
This very recent episode of The George Show lets us know that they received a bug report and are working on it.
Also, more members for the development team are needed! Find out how to apply!

Thanks for reading!

From the Freedom! Community Team to the entire Freedom! family, we look forward to seeing you around in the community!
Best wishes for all of your endeavors and take care! Also, never give up!

Interact with the Freedom! Community
➔ On the forums! www.community.tm
➔ Twitter: @mcnfreedom and @FreedomFamilyRT
➔ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mcnfreedom
➔ Freedom! Discord Server! https://discord.gg/sfPP2r8
➔ YouTube Channel: Freedom! Central

Last edited:
U

User.123120

Decode your Audience Retention Report was very useful! :D
Great job Ashley! It's going to be awesome to have the Community Newsletter here with the FFF!
:D

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust