Community Freedom! Community Newsletter [June 11th, 2017]

U

User.123120

Hello, everyone! It's time for another newsletter, but this week with a twist! It's me Jord from the Community Team creating this weeks edition! Let's hope I don't break anything or Ashley may never speak to me again!

Watch time from Esports has grown 90%
That sounds like a lot because it is! In a recent blog post from Google which you can find here, Google explains how a few aspects of gaming content are doing really well, these aspects include Competitive play, How to gaming videos and unboxing videos. Did you know last year there were over 40 million hours of unboxing videos watched on MOBILE alone! That's more than 4,500 years of continuous watch time! Check out the article it's an interesting read, to say the least!

Are you going to Vidcon?
Soon Vidcon is approaching with a wide variety of content creators attending this year. Creators such as Philip Defranco and Boogie2988 will also be making an appearance this year and our very own @Anthony Smith will also be attending! This year it's being hosted in Anaheim, California! It starts on June 21st and goes on until June 24th! Are you going? Which content creator would you like to meet the most? Let us know in the comments below!

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2017
Woo! Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) is fast approaching, with the start date being the 13th of June all the way to the 15th of June(Streams start on the 10th), think of all the potential gaming goodness that will be coming out of E3 this year, what are you guys and gals looking forward to the most? Let me know in the comments below!

(y) (Y)#FreedomFamily Stands Out(y) (Y)
@MetalGamerGeek has been posting some awesome Livestream content and regularly Tweet's about it using the #Freedomfamily tag! He streams on his own channel and on MGN's Livestreams! Check him out here!

Does Y'all need that Destiny secret? @PurpleOak has got you covered with his hyped up tweet about his upcoming video where he spills the beans on all things secret in Destiny!

Did you catch Bloodwars, NO? Well, it's a new discord game on the MGN discord, MGN is the gaming side of Freedom if you didn't know already! Check out the tweet here!

Freedom! Forum Friday
Did you catch @Nerd 's Freedom! Forum Friday from the [USERGROUP=50]@Community Team[/USERGROUP]? you didn't, well you, my friend are missing out, but there is a chance for redemption just follow this link to see the latest FFF in all its glory! Where you can catch up on things like Member of the month, June's Contest and many more things!

★ Get your first "ESPN" 3D set!
So how would you guys and gals like the chance to win the 3d set that George has been using in his latest videos, I know I would! Check out the video to learn more!

★ More free tools for you!
In this featured video from the George show, George shows you the Freedom family exactly how to use the tools that are free! He also spends some of the time reading comments from you guys and gals!

★ Video Factory is here!
In this episode of the Geroge show, George shows you a few of the assets in the library that you can use, and how to download them!

★ Stock video library - YES!
After it's high demand the Stock Video library had been created, in this episode of the George show, George shows you some transitions that have been created, also did I mention they are free for the Freedom family!

★ Free channel banner editor for you, Freedom!
That's right George shows you an easy to use program with a big effect, with a few steps you can make your channel look even better!

Thanks for reading!

From the Freedom! Community Team to the entire Freedom! family, we look forward to seeing you around in the community! Best wishes for all of your endeavors and take care! Also, never give up!
Interact with the Freedom! Community
➔ On the forums! www.community.tm
➔ Twitter: @mcnfreedom and @FreedomFamilyRT
➔ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mcnfreedom
➔ Freedom! Discord Server! https://discord.gg/sfPP2r8
➔ YouTube Channel: Freedom! Central

Last edited by a moderator: