Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
Hello, everybody! I'm back on behalf of the Community Team with another Community Newsletter! This week we have a couple bits of YouTube news, some awesome partners to recognize, a lot of great videos for you, and of course - tips! Let's wrap up this week!

New YT Comment Management Option
If you go to www.youtube.com/comment_management you should see a new option that will "Block Links" by automatically placing comments containing links into your Review bin. This can be very useful in some cases, and prevent people from only leaving a comment to advertise something. Going into the Review bin though, means you still have the choice to make it public if it's something you want to allow.
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/youtube

Goodbye YouTube Video Editor
I'll start with the good news, essential enhancement features that can be life savers such as the handy dandy "Trim" feature should be staying. However, many sources are buzzing lately about YouTube Video Editor going away. I have mixed feelings about this, the Video Editor was useful for making new videos out of multiple previous uploads; creating highlight videos without leaving the platform! I can understand getting rid of it though, if not many people have been using it. There was a lot more need for that feature several years ago. Still though, R.I.P. YouTube Video Editor... a few people will miss you!
www.engadget.com/2017/07/21/youtube-kills-video-editing-tool

Member of the Month
Please be sure to stop by the most recent MotM announcement to give @HealPleaseHeal a big congratulations! Heal is an epic member of the Freedom! Family who definitely deserves recognition! While you're there, you can find out how you could become Member of the Month!
www.community.tm/threads/member-of-the-month

(y) (Y) #FreedomFamily Stands Out
(y) (Y)

It's time to feature another 3 active #FreedomFamily users!
:D
Dalar, William Nunes, and Tha GLa5s!

Thanks for being awesome and interacting. Show them some love, everybody!
Be sure to be active using #FreedomFamily for your chance to be featured!

YouTube TV Expands to More Areas!
I'm watching closely for updates about the availability of YouTube TV, and I figured if I'm curious about it that maybe some of you would be too. So, I'm excited to say that they're expanding to more areas in the U.S., this time tripling the amount of locations! I hope that YouTube TV continues to be a success, because it is a great deal for TV lovers! Check if it's available near you!
www.techcrunch.com/2017/07/20/youtube-tv-triples-its-footprint

YT Creator Academy | Live Stream Tips!
Several great tips to help you become the best live streamer!

YouTube Help | Realtime Report

A quick look at how to access and use your Realtime Report to see your views!

★ George in amphitheater in Slovakia
3D sets for you, Freedom! Family, like possibly this amphitheater in Slovakia, filmed on location.

★ Video Factory and The Influencer Program
New asset pack from Video Factory and The Influencer Program (T.I.P.) game of this week.

★ "The George Show Unedited"
An "unedited" more personal episode of The George Show.

★ Free calls to US and Canada phones using Gmail!
YouTube Tip #9: Make free calls to US or Canada phones from anywhere in the world!

Thanks for reading!
From the Freedom! Community Team to the entire Freedom! family, we look forward to seeing you around in the community! Best wishes for all of your endeavors and take care! Also, never give up!

Interact with the Freedom! Community
➔ On the forums! www.community.tm
➔ Twitter: @mcnfreedom and @FreedomFamilyRT
➔ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mcnfreedom
➔ Freedom! Discord Server: https://discord.gg/sfPP2r8
➔ YouTube Channel: Freedom! Central

Last edited:

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
A lot of good news, I would say only good news because I never used YouTube video editor in my entire life ^^
Except for the YouTube TV not available in France :eek:
And congratulation to all the members named on this topic ! You ROCK (y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)
Thank you @Ashley SilverDust for all those news.
You rock too! (y) (Y) Yeah, YouTube Video Editor would have needed a lot of work to become a better tool for creators. I bet that had something to do with their decision too. Not worth the cost to improve it if people aren't very interested. Thank you for a great reply, always happy to see people coming back and keeping up with things! :)

Reactions: Hamzartefax

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, everybody! I'm back on behalf of the Community Team with another Community Newsletter! This week we have a couple bits of YouTube news, some awesome partners to recognize, a lot of great videos for you, and of course - tips! Let's wrap up this week!

New YT Comment Management Option
If you go to www.youtube.com/comment_management you should see a new option that will "Block Links" by automatically placing comments containing links into your Review bin. This can be very useful in some cases, and prevent people from only leaving a comment to advertise something. Going into the Review bin though, means you still have the choice to make it public if it's something you want to allow.
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/youtube

Goodbye YouTube Video Editor
I'll start with the good news, essential enhancement features that can be life savers such as the handy dandy "Trim" feature should be staying. However, many sources are buzzing lately about YouTube Video Editor going away. I have mixed feelings about this, the Video Editor was useful for making new videos out of multiple previous uploads; creating highlight videos without leaving the platform! I can understand getting rid of it though, if not many people have been using it. There was a lot more need for that feature several years ago. Still though, R.I.P. YouTube Video Editor... a few people will miss you!
www.engadget.com/2017/07/21/youtube-kills-video-editing-tool

Member of the Month
Please be sure to stop by the most recent MotM announcement to give @HealPleaseHeal a big congratulations! Heal is an epic member of the Freedom! Family who definitely deserves recognition! While you're there, you can find out how you could become Member of the Month!
www.community.tm/threads/member-of-the-month

(y) (Y) #FreedomFamily Stands Out
(y) (Y)

Dalar, William Nunes, and Tha GLa5s!

Thanks for being awesome and interacting. Show them some love, everybody!
Be sure to be active using #FreedomFamily for your chance to be featured!

YouTube TV Expands to More Areas!
I'm watching closely for updates about the availability of YouTube TV, and I figured if I'm curious about it that maybe some of you would be too. So, I'm excited to say that they're expanding to more areas in the U.S., this time tripling the amount of locations! I hope that YouTube TV continues to be a success, because it is a great deal for TV lovers! Check if it's available near you!
www.techcrunch.com/2017/07/20/youtube-tv-triples-its-footprint

YT Creator Academy | Live Stream Tips!
Several great tips to help you become the best live streamer!

YouTube Help | Realtime Report

A quick look at how to access and use your Realtime Report to see your views!

★ George in amphitheater in Slovakia
3D sets for you, Freedom! Family, like possibly this amphitheater in Slovakia, filmed on location.

★ Video Factory and The Influencer Program
New asset pack from Video Factory and The Influencer Program (T.I.P.) game of this week.

★ "The George Show Unedited"
An "unedited" more personal episode of The George Show.

★ Free calls to US and Canada phones using Gmail!
YouTube Tip #9: Make free calls to US or Canada phones from anywhere in the world!

Thanks for reading!
From the Freedom! Community Team to the entire Freedom! family, we look forward to seeing you around in the community! Best wishes for all of your endeavors and take care! Also, never give up!

Interact with the Freedom! Community
➔ On the forums! www.community.tm
➔ Twitter: @mcnfreedom and @FreedomFamilyRT
➔ Facebook: Freedom
➔ Freedom! Discord Server! Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
➔ YouTube Channel: Freedom! Central
Didn't know about the block out links, sure a handy option!

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
If you go to www.youtube.com/comment_management you should see a new option that will "Block Links" by automatically placing comments containing links into your Review bin.

I wonder if YouTube made this decision to counter the fraudulent activity with impersonators claiming they are well known YouTubers with giveaways which were fake? Sounds cool either way, it allows more freedom to the content creator and makes YouTube comment sections cleaner and easily moderated.

I'm guessing this is on Twitter am I right? If so, good to see social media promotion being used, allowing all of us to build together on multiple platforms.

Lastly, thanks for all those videos from Freedom! Central, I have some catching up to do. Cheers for a brilliant round-up of everything Freedom! related, what else could anybody ask for!

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust

Hamzartefax

Freedom! Member
I wonder if YouTube made this decision to counter the fraudulent activity with impersonators claiming they are well known YouTubers with giveaways which were fake? Sounds cool either way, it allows more freedom to the content creator and makes YouTube comment sections cleaner and easily moderated.

I'm pretty that's the good reason, since few months there are more than never before and even with a good moderation team it's hard to block them all on every videos.