Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
Hello, everybody! I'm back on behalf of the Community Team with another Community Newsletter! If this week had a theme, I'd have to say it's Growth. So let's dive in, grow together as the Freedom! Family, and wrap up this week!

July Contest - Ideas to Help Partners Grow!
Here is a great opportunity to share those brilliant ideas that we know many of you have! Head over to the official forum contest thread to read all the directions, prepare, then submit your best idea! Management will be reading submissions. You can make a difference!
www.community.tm/let-your-ideas-be-heard-july-forum-contest

FFF - Grow and learn together!
The most recent Freedom! Forum Fridays post was truly great! @Crazylawrence covered everything really well - announcements, news, milestones, introductions, and so much more! You've really gotta see this post, and join the conversation! Communication helps you grow too!
www.community.tm/grow-together-and-learn-together

(y) (Y) #FreedomFamily Stands Out
(y) (Y)

It's time to feature another 3 active #FreedomFamily users!
:D
SonicR360, LumArte, and ZhoustFrags!

Thanks for being awesome and interacting. Show them some love, everybody!
Be sure to be active using #FreedomFamily for your chance to be featured!

YouTube Help | Protect your account

Let YT Help show you how to protect your account with 2-step verification! Keeping your account safe is a mature step to take, and may prevent damage that could inhibit growth. Be safe, protect your channel by enabling 2-step verification for your account!

Tips to Creating Great Content

The YouTube Creator Academy's channel recently uploaded this Tips to Creating Great Content video featuring Henry Reich of minutephysics. Advice from creators that have reached success is definitely valuable and when utilized can certainly help us grow!

Content Strategy & Channel Growth
Speaking of Creator Academy and success, I want to remind everyone about two of the absolute best Learning Paths that the Academy offers for all creators to explore and study:
Content Strategy and Channel Growth! Have fun learning and growing!

★ What is the best body language?
A discussion about body language strategy.

★ 3D sets and music update - Freedom! and MGN in Spanish
Your shiny Freedom! dashboard now has five 3D sets and Music Factory, all free for you.

♫ Bruised Fingers - Behind the Music
More custom music exclusive to the Freedom! Family!

Thanks for reading!
From the Freedom! Community Team to the entire Freedom! family, we look forward to seeing you around in the community! Best wishes for all of your endeavors and take care! Also, never give up!

Interact with the Freedom! Community
➔ On the forums! www.community.tm
➔ Twitter: @mcnfreedom and @FreedomFamilyRT
➔ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mcnfreedom
➔ Freedom! Discord Server! https://discord.gg/sfPP2r8
➔ YouTube Channel: Freedom! Central

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, everybody! I'm back on behalf of the Community Team with another Community Newsletter! If this week had a theme, I'd have to say it's Growth. So let's dive in, grow together as the Freedom! Family, and wrap up this week!

July Contest - Ideas to Help Partners Grow!
Here is a great opportunity to share those brilliant ideas that we know many of you have! Head over to the official forum contest thread to read all the directions, prepare, then submit your best idea! Management will be reading submissions. You can make a difference!
www.community.tm/let-your-ideas-be-heard-july-forum-contest

FFF - Grow and learn together!
The most recent Freedom! Forum Fridays post was truly great! @Crazylawrence covered everything really well - announcements, news, milestones, introductions, and so much more! You've really gotta see this post, and join the conversation! Communication helps you grow too!
www.community.tm/grow-together-and-learn-together

(y) (Y) #FreedomFamily Stands Out
(y) (Y)

It's time to feature another 3 active #FreedomFamily users!
SonicR360, LumArte, and ZhoustFrags!

Thanks for being awesome and interacting. Show them some love, everybody!
Be sure to be active using #FreedomFamily for your chance to be featured!

YouTube Help | Protect your account

Let YT Help show you how to protect your account with 2-step verification! Keeping your account safe is a mature step to take, and may prevent damage that could inhibit growth. Be safe, protect your channel by enabling 2-step verification for your account!

Tips to Creating Great Content

The YouTube Creator Academy's channel recently uploaded this Tips to Creating Great Content video featuring Henry Reich of minutephysics. Advice from creators that have reached success is definitely valuable and when utilized can certainly help us grow!

Content Strategy & Channel Growth
Speaking of Creator Academy and success, I want to remind everyone about two of the absolute best Learning Paths that the Academy offers for all creators to explore and study:
Content Strategy and Channel Growth! Have fun learning and growing!

★ What is the best body language?
A discussion about body language strategy.

★ 3D sets and music update - Freedom! and MGN in Spanish
Your shiny Freedom! dashboard now has five 3D sets and Music Factory, all free for you.

♫ Bruised Fingers - Behind the Music
More custom music exclusive to the Freedom! Family!

Thanks for reading!
From the Freedom! Community Team to the entire Freedom! family, we look forward to seeing you around in the community! Best wishes for all of your endeavors and take care! Also, never give up!

Interact with the Freedom! Community
➔ On the forums! www.community.tm
➔ Twitter: @mcnfreedom and @FreedomFamilyRT
➔ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mcnfreedom
➔ Freedom! Discord Server! https://discord.gg/sfPP2r8
➔ YouTube Channel: Freedom! Central
The motto Grow Together is strong with the community :)

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust

Everyone's Gamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
EveryonesGamer
I have an idea. What if we had mentors? Fairly large YouTubers (Maybe more than 1K or 5K subs) from different categories mentoring smaller channels and helping them grow. For example, tips on how to improve the content of videos, interacting with subs, etc. Mentors that can review your videos and give feedback that's personalized to you so it makes it easier for smaller channels to take that feedback and progress. Maybe start it as a trial basis. One mentor for one small channel and if the Mentor wishes too, they can obtain another mentee.

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust

Everyone's Gamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
EveryonesGamer
This idea is really interesting that could help a lot of people but that should be something that new Freedom partners should decide or not(I say that because I have 245K sub youtuber already helping me to improve:))

You're right. Partners can choose to either join the program or not. I know I can definitely benefit from a mentor now but others may not. So maybe it could be an enrollment program. For those who want to mentor or be mentored can join.