FFF Freedom coin ? 4k1k YouTube goals ? Its FFF !

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Once again coming in with a FFF :) Hope everyone has had a great week !
Coming in slightly late as I have a bit of a fever so I haven't gotten around to writing until just now...

Lets continue the trend :)

Like every month we have contests or giveaways to share some awesome goodies with the community. As the previous giveaway has received a huge amount of entrees I want to remind everyone to join the February contest as well for some more goodies :3 ! Further details can be found Here.

Freedom crypto currency ?

If you are as out of loop with the world as I am, then you are probably wondering what is up with the whole crypto currency thing and why Freedom is getting involved. To be honest, I am still not too sure how a Freedom coin would help the community, but I am really interested to hear more about it. @LW001 has already started a discussion thread in regards to the crypto currency, check it out and share your opinion Right here ! ^_^

Achievements ! Or close to it :D

Every day we are getting closer to the deadline for achieving the youtube requirements to keep the monetization, the so called 4k1k goal ! So this time instead of a couple of shout outs, I'd like to share the promotional thread that was started to bring the partners towards the 4k1k goal. Some partners have already achieved it and are doing amazing, while some others might need just a little push. Check out the thread Right here and maybe take a looksie at couple of channels or even post your own :)

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
I'm excited to see what benefits the Freedom! coin will give when it comes out. The crypto world is pretty intense. I've been in it since the middle of November of 2017. Friends told me that I should get into bitcoin back in September when Bitcoin was under $1000, but I didn't listen. I got in around $8500.