Freedom.... bro you are dropping like a rock!?

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
k so now i got the freedom people looking. what's going on here?
if you don't get what's up i'm talking about over when this group of freedom family was a high 94k members and dropping like a rock the last few days.... holding on a 88k area.... am i missing something or this is normal? 28 days worth from a 94k to a 88K MEMBERS!!!. why's this? 6k people gone and the last few days you lost around 3500 people. i'm just wondering as to why is this?

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
The reason is, invites have been delayed and they have been going through and removing channels that contain copyrighted material or channels that have become inactive. This is needed to ensure that the network is working alongside channels that are uploading legitimate content, that they have either created themselves or they have the proper licencing permission to upload.

Freedom! should be back to growing soon and better than before :)

Magikarp Films

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
awww i see :) cool to know. i was like man.... it's getting nailed really hard but that makes sense

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
The reason is, invites have been delayed and they have been going through and removing channels that contain copyrighted material or channels that have become inactive. This is needed to ensure that the network is working alongside channels that are uploading legitimate content, that they have either created themselves or they have the proper licencing permission to upload.

Freedom! should be back to growing soon and better than before :)
It's cool to see the requirements being enforced :)

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
cool never new this. where you get this info from? love to learn a bit more about youtube :)
Just look at the overall data YT publishes ever quarter. And you can typically see 1st quarter tends to have lower views than the other quarters. This is either due to kiss being in school and less breaks/holidays, or people not watching in general

Magikarp Films

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
Just look at the overall data YT publishes ever quarter. And you can typically see 1st quarter tends to have lower views than the other quarters. This is either due to kiss being in school and less breaks/holidays, or people not watching in general
cool. does make sense with the kiss being in school and all XD haha :)