Anime and Cartoons Freedom! Anime Thread (PG-13 thread)

Talk about all things anime and cartoons here! UwU

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Hey guys, so I am really into Anime, but have been struggling to find good anime lately. So I figured, why not make a community compiled list of animes to watch?

I'll drop a few that I really enjoy and I hope that people will contribute to this thread. Despite being 28 myself, I enjoy a bit more mature animes, but we have to keep in mind that there are people under the age of 18 here and should really only suggest teen-friendly anime.

Here are some of the shows that I really enjoyed over the years to up until present:
DragonBallZ
DragonBall
Yu-Gi-Oh
Gundam Wing
Sailor Moon
Rurouni Kenshin
Cowboy Beebop
Chain Chronicle - Haecceitas no Hikari
Rozen Maiden

annnd those are really the only ones I can think of right now. However, I'd like to see what other animes you guys suggest! I'll do my best to keep the list updated. Please be sure to read through the comments before posting so that way we don't have a ton of the same suggestions.

Suggested Animes:
Youjo Senki
Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Last edited:

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Whew ok, someone's jumping in ahead of me :D a huge thread for anime was something I was gona do a bit later.

For you I could suggest Youjo Senki, it is on the better side of this season, you can check out my review here https://freedom.community.tm/threads/youjo-senki-quick-anime-review.221670/

Some other suggestions I can think of right now would be, hmm lets see, since you did not list them, I am not sure if you've seen but some of the clasics would be "Death note" and "Full metal alchemist" (I suggest watching Brotherhood, instead of original)

Now depending on genres you'd like, I could drop a whole list of worth to watch anime :D

Thanks for the tag @LW001 :)

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Whew ok, someone's jumping in ahead of me :D a huge thread for anime was something I was gona do a bit later.

For you I could suggest Youjo Senki, it is on the better side of this season, you can check out my review here https://freedom.community.tm/threads/youjo-senki-quick-anime-review.221670/

Some other suggestions I can think of right now would be, hmm lets see, since you did not list them, I am not sure if you've seen but some of the clasics would be "Death note" and "Full metal alchemist" (I suggest watching Brotherhood, instead of original)

Now depending on genres you'd like, I could drop a whole list of worth to watch anime :D

Thanks for the tag @LW001 :)

I'm actually in the process of watching Youjo Senki as well actually. I freaking love it!