Free Video Editing Software

GamingMinionMC

New User
Feb 15, 2015
YouTube
windows movie maker is realy easy to use the only problem is that it kinda has ****** render quality thats probably also why it doesnt takes up a long time to render

Shamoo Quigg

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2014
YouTube
Shamoo_Gaming
Well, I tried to find where I got the files to make the Movie Maker HD thing happen, but I wasn't able to. I was looking for the specific place I got them though- I'm sure there's a bunch of different places that would have the necessary stuff. Somewhere on the world of Google!

When you go to render the movie it gives you a choice of options, i click the high resolution display option and it should give you 1080p video

menwhostareatgames1

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 5, 2014
London, UK
YouTube
I realise most people are Windows oriented, but its easy to install Linux (or a Virtual Machine - VM) - say Fedora or Mint. The reason I'm saying this is because the BEST free open-source video editing software is called "OpenShot". Its so easy to use and has some amazing features. Windows version coming I believe...

JumpingSweat HQ

The Rage Master | Come To Me, I Will Teach You!
Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2015
Wales, UK
YouTube
MrBevzz
hi there i am going to do a list of free video editing software so you don't have to look around

1.Windows Movie Maker 2012
2.Kate's Video Toolkit
3.Avidemux
4.VSDC Free Video Editor
5.MPEG Streamclip 1.2.1b6
6.VirtualDub
7.Free Video Dub
8.Lightworks
9 .Freemake Video Converter
10. NCH Video pad
11. Adobe premiere cs2

i will add more to the list

(I will also add more that the owner doesn't add -Neal)

Note from Mod :

TALK OF CRACKING OR PIRATING SOFTWARE IS NOT ALLOWED. POST CONTAINING TALK OF THESE THINGS WILL BE DELETED.

"Arcsoft Showbiz" is a good one, and it don't use too much ram. The file sizes are moderate, but if they're too big, i use another software called "handbrake" to compress the rendered version of my video! i use that one. But i think it only works with the Hauppauge HD PVR 2, I'm not entirely sure :)[DOUBLEPOST=1437756662][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you actually cracked it or just assuming? Haven't found a crack yet.. lol
dude, you're not aloud to talk about that in the forums

Last edited:

A.Barry

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2015
YouTube
Well personally I use Sony Vegas 13 but some of these free programs are not really good imo