Resources Free No Copyright Music

• Thread starter Deleted member 197467
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197467

Hi, I'm Cmcq80 a small YouTube who is on the trail to 1k subs. Most of you know who I am here, but let me say a little about me. I'm 15 years old and do gaming videos as well as upload my own musical works I have composed. I'm letting people who are in freedom use my music for free as background music or music in their videos. If anyone would like to use any of my music just reply to this thread and I'll give you the Mp3 link for it. All that I ask in return is that you put in the BIO of the video "Music By Cmcq80"

Here is the playlist of 14 of the songs I have on YouTube now!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLERMhFkpazEtwraUsVEOj5Yj0uchyH_-b

Reactions: RyanSellers

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
While I appreciate you letting people use your music royalty free, it might be rather difficult finding out if they are in Freedom or not, especially due to the 'new' 4-1k requirements to be part of a network.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Hi, I'm Cmcq80 a small YouTube who is on the trail to 1k subs. Most of you know who I am here, but let me say a little about me. I'm 15 years old and do gaming videos as well as upload my own musical works I have composed. I'm letting people who are in freedom use my music for free as background music or music in their videos. If anyone would like to use any of my music just reply to this thread and I'll give you the Mp3 link for it. All that I ask in return is that you put in the BIO of the video "Music By Cmcq80"

Here is the playlist of 14 of the songs I have on YouTube now!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLERMhFkpazEtwraUsVEOj5Yj0uchyH_-b
I didn't know you were 15 years old! That makes you even more amazing at composing songs at such a young age!

D

Deleted member 197467

While I appreciate you letting people use your music royalty free, it might be rather difficult finding out if they are in Freedom or not, especially due to the 'new' 4-1k requirements to be part of a network.
by in Freedom I mean a user who is as partnered or is partnered

I didn't know you were 15 years old! That makes you even more amazing at composing songs at such a young age!
Yeah I'm young