Service Free Logo/channel art/thumbnails Limited Time!

MiniColt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I am bored and going to be making free amateur GfX for anyone who requests it. No money is required for this all i ask is that you give me credit on your channel. My skype is MiniColtYT if you need to contact me or just private message me. Thanks!

Zach Mull

New User
Apr 29, 2014
YouTube
Hey man, If you could help me out and redo my channel art, that would be unbelievably awesome. I have tried doing my own but I don't have the ability to create anything appealing to the eye.

Instant

New User
May 24, 2016
Hi dude if your still working i would like a profile picture and channel art TY. If you want you cant add me on skype it's : Anzetko66

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Hey man, are you still accepting requests? I wanted a new profile picture, if its alright with you. I don't have skype though, and I usually do stuff like this using email :((

SmokeyB0RN2GAM3

Rising User
Jun 4, 2015
Australia
YouTube
:);)Hey guys;):)

willing to pay big if the img is right looking for some logo to be draw up.
You have 24 hour to help and help us hard.
We are a big csgo clan that is changing there name so help as with a new logo PLEASE

:)What u need to have is a big idea i give you the names that we thinking of chaning to
if you come up with the best img we will change to that start posting :)

(y) (Y)The name's that we are think of changing to is.
  • Immortals
  • Hive
  • Embers Rising

The size you need to make to is 184 x 184 pxl and 160 x 160 pxl

please make a banner with the logo to fit both of them in contact me if you want more

FitGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 22, 2016
Australia
YouTube
MunchB4Punch
Hi there,
I've just recently started my youtube channel and I made my own banner but as you would have guessed it I'm not much of a photoshop wizard I'd really appreciate some help on my banner.

Kind regards