GFX Free for all Counter Strike: Global Offensive Banner Photoshop (PSD)

Shadow NG

» Gaming «
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2015
Romania
YouTube

Check this video description, there is the download of that banner. 100% editable. I'll post a lot of videos like this, stay tunes if you wanna more PS creations

[DOUBLEPOST=1449767767][/DOUBLEPOST]100% editable. Free for all! For download link, check the video description. Also don't forget for like and subscribe if you support me to do more.

Quick look:

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Nice speed art videos @Shadow NG!

The results are pretty nice looking, I think of all the ones you did the Counter Strike template is my favourite.

I have made a video in a similar format before, it was a speed-rigging video which consisted of me modelling something in a software called Blender, it took so much time to make so I know how much effort goes into these kind of videos!

I think I would've used layer masks when doing this kind of stuff in Photoshop for non-destructive editing so I can always go back and bring parts of images back when I figured that I'd need them again instead of just cutting it out and re-sizing later. Maybe that's something you can look into! (That's just my suggestion. :) )

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Shadow NG