Free editing software | HitFilm 3 Express

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Before I heard of this, I really wanted to get creative cloud but Adobe makes it cost a bomb and it's not that much use for small channels so I stuck with final cut and blender. One day I was searching for fx software I had found a while ago but didn't have a computer then and I randomly stumbled across hitfilm (I actually had known of hitfilm but forgot about it) I saw it had a workflow that intergrated final cut and before you knew it it was on my tiny MacBook doing big things. Although I use final cut to make my YouTube videos I still use hit film to make personal and home videos. My luck could not have gotten any better that day!

Feb 2, 2016
While not the best editing software out there, it probably is the best FREE editing program available. I'm talking about HitFilm 3 Express by FXhome. Free to download @ https://hitfilm.com/express

They ask you to share the news to your social media before you download it but you can actually proceed without sharing. Though, I request you do. Spread the love.

(NOT MY VIDEO)
It's not really free tho.If you want to export anything longer than 30 seconds you gotta buy premium which is like 100 bucks I think ;(

Lakes

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Finland
YouTube
I had problem with installing HitFilm3 becouse it requires some file from windows media player what i didnt have and becose windows10 reasons it wasnt possible to install it(wmp). Now i have wmp and i might actually try hitfilms out :)