Fortnite Battle Royale or PUBG??

Rockstars 1815

Rising User
Jan 4, 2018
YouTube
I really found pubg interesting in the interest started and that began to deteriorate pretty soon and the same with battle Royale too.
So neither stick to my interest.

Reactions: Jack Bounds

WatchPUBG

New User
Jan 18, 2018
YouTube
I can't speak for Fortnite but I can say PUBG is extremely fun most of the time. I highly suggest playing first person instead of third as third person is riddled with cheaters at the moment.

Heatzio

G'day :D Come check me out!!!
Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
YouTube
htzo22
I would personally say PUBG because I adapted to the controls and competitiveness fairly quick. On the other hand, fortnite is great fun with friends, but the building aspect is kinda tedious, I doubt I will ever become a quick/pro-builder epsecially on console haha

RockieGO

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2015
USA
RockieGO.com
YouTube
Rockiego
i play Fortnite, but nether is my game. its just 2018 Minecraft ., find items build up and spend all day looking for people and items. Just to die quickly and then do it all over again. but good luck for people that like that, and Fortnite would be a pick (its Free).

90% of the game is hunting for items, and 10% shooting people

DostThouEvenDerp

Rising User
Jan 18, 2018
Coram, NY
YouTube
Fortnite is a great game, but I like PUBG better because of the overall realism of the weapon damage. The whole building thing in Fortnite is kinda...cheesy if I am being honest. When people can instantly platform up into the sky and get across a map and avoid people and obstacles way too easily...Its kinda broken. The tiered weapon system is also a bit weird.