For the next generations to come.

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
Few weeks from now, my title as the freedom member of the month will be gone and passed on to the next potential or nominated member in the forums, but let this be your challenge for the next MoTM and the next ones to follow.

I won't stop helping you or and being active here, freedom is not simply an MCN but we are family and family means no one gets left behind,

We will help you to the things that we can do for you, but the decision remains to you if you want to follow those advises or not, many here comes and goes without hesitation but it is okay. At least we tried, there is nothing to lose in trying.

Why does being part of this community means so much to me? Many of us have this questions going on through our mind right now, why am I even here? Am I really going to grow with joining them? The answer is Yes, if you listen to everyone who is helping you with all your heart and pushing the negativity away then YES you will.

The only thing between YOU and YOUR GOALS is DOING IT.
a successful person helps other people get to their goals and what they have achieve, unsuccessful people pushes other people back to avoid competition. A good mentor teaches his student the right way, A bad mentor teaches his student the wrong way.

so what are you? are you a good mentor? a successful person? or either way.

we will see about that.