[FOR A VIDEO] - How much do you hate spammers?

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Specifically, I want to target people who say "Subbed, plz sub back" and "Nice video, check out my channel" or some variant of either of these two things.
I want to make a video that strikes the heart of the micro-communities that follow this practice to show just how much their actions are hated in the general YouTube community.

Rate your feeling on these spammers out of 10.
0 - I don't mind them / I like their enthusiasm.
10 - I hate them and they should not be on YouTube.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Between a 0 and 10 i would rate it a 7.

Yes they are annoying for advertising their channel in a cheap way by copy pasting a message. But truth be told i find it funny to see how much effort they do by hopping from channel to channel hoping to gain something from it. A waste of time in my opinion.

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
I have no ill feelings towards them as their 'irritable behaviour' is just due to their ignorance. Some won't listen to us trying to tell them. Which is fine. They'll end up as the channels you get with 2000 subs and 5 views per video and will quit youtube soon enough. The ones that do listen will hopefully join the freedom! family and learn to grow their channel in a more productive and helpful method/

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
About 6-7 on my end. Kind of annoying sometimes when they "compliment" then just ask for a sub in return for said compliment. I understand we all have our methods for growing, but it is just tiring responding to them constantly.
Good news is, it hasn't happened often... Atleast for now.

(Though regardless whether they spam, I do respond with respect :p)

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Specifically, I want to target people who say "Subbed, plz sub back" and "Nice video, check out my channel" or some variant of either of these two things.
I want to make a video that strikes the heart of the micro-communities that follow this practice to show just how much their actions are hated in the general YouTube community.

Rate your feeling on these spammers out of 10.
0 - I don't mind them / I like their enthusiasm.
10 - I hate them and they should not be on YouTube.
Well i always get pumped up when i see that my video gets a new comment and then i go and check the comment and itis one of those shoutout sunday fuckers ! It really makes me think that wtf ! so yeah 11 !

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
I'm not a fan of that kinda behavior. I don't appreciate people spamming my videos asking for subs, but I don't really feel any sort of hatred towards them. Just disappointment. In my opinion, the amount of effort some people put into spamming, if they put that amount of effort into making good quality content and promoting their channel, they probably wouldn't need to go around spamming everyone's videos asking for subs. Atleast that's what I think.