VLOG Firts Timer

Angela Cawaling

New User
Dec 10, 2017
Malay Aklan
YouTube
slay_supremo
Hey everyone! I am Angela and i am new here it was my first to join in this kind of Fandom? I think ? Ummmm as a first timer, i was so nervous, really guys and i think i cant join here but yeah i did and i was wrong hihihi.. im so confuse of what im doing srysly haha ummm i hope i could learn more here and i hope that this Freedom could help to improve my Channel and to inhanse my knowledge about this hihi thats all thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1512925399][/DOUBLEPOST]I dont know how

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to freedom, if you already are partnered with freedom you can request the forums partner badge which will open new places for you and look around there are many places to find tips and otherwise you can always ask. I hope to see you around

U

User.123120

Welcome to the forums, if you need anything just let us know! [emoji4]

Currently Away From Pc.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone! I am Angela and i am new here it was my first to join in this kind of Fandom? I think ? Ummmm as a first timer, i was so nervous, really guys and i think i cant join here but yeah i did and i was wrong hihihi.. im so confuse of what im doing srysly haha ummm i hope i could learn more here and i hope that this Freedom could help to improve my Channel and to inhanse my knowledge about this hihi thats all thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1512925399][/DOUBLEPOST]I dont know how
Welcome to the Community :)

I'm sure there is much we can do, if your looking for tips then we have a specific section for such things wich is worth a look ;)