Other Milestone Finally Getting Closer To My GameDev Project's Release

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
I've had my first commercial game development project in development for over two years and I'm glad to say I am actually closing on it's release some time in the near future, especially even sooner than expected.

For a little context, I've had this A-RPG gamekit/system development kit thing of mine in development for over two years, what started out as a challenge to recreate A Link to the Past's engine in HTML5/JS albeit with a bit more of a modern design sense.

I've reached the point where the SDK is nearly past it's feature-complete milestone (i.e, it has all the big features it needs in to be functional, etc), and I'm developing on the version that is intended as it's last build, besides any hotfixes/polishing/bug fixing, etc as I had actually released a version recently that was intended as a push to do all the last code-optimization, etc before implementing the big last minute features and prep for release/promotion.

Reactions: Amberly Johnson
D

Deleted member 197467

I've had my first commercial game development project in development for over two years and I'm glad to say I am actually closing on it's release some time in the near future, especially even sooner than expected.

For a little context, I've had this A-RPG gamekit/system development kit thing of mine in development for over two years, what started out as a challenge to recreate A Link to the Past's engine in HTML5/JS albeit with a bit more of a modern design sense.

I've reached the point where the SDK is nearly past it's feature-complete milestone (i.e, it has all the big features it needs in to be functional, etc), and I'm developing on the version that is intended as it's last build, besides any hotfixes/polishing/bug fixing, etc as I had actually released a version recently that was intended as a push to do all the last code-optimization, etc before implementing the big last minute features and prep for release/promotion.
Nice work

Reactions: Amberly Johnson